Haunts and Kingmaker

Haunts were introduced mechanically (to my knowledge) in Rise of the Runelords (The Skinsaw Massacres); but it took a while longer before the were properly formalized into Pathfinder and longer still before they became a welcome tool for adventure writers as a form of "spiritual trap". To my memory the original Kingmaker did not have any haunts in it (thought plenty of haunted places).

Since Owlcat is expanding content (and re-imagining some of the existing story) - will we see encounter haunts as well? (Please say yes.)

Yeah. Haunts were in the original version of Skinsaw Legacy (Rise of the Runelords Module 2).

His question was if we'll get haunts in Kingmaker since the owlcats will expand the game.
    What do you call a dragon who ate a bunch of adventurers? A party-pooper!
    If you Awaken a chicken, is it speaking fowl language?
    What do you say when a treefolk betrays you? Tree-son!

I hope so. One of my main suggestions for the Cleric Archetypes was the Roaming Exorcist, but only if Haunts and Incorporeal Undead are going to be present to some degree.

Haunts are a great excuse to do the coolio book events.
    I know! Start swinging! Eventually you'll lop off the head of someone important and then the good fights will REALLY start!
    -- Lilarcor