Kingdom Alignement

I wanted to suggest if an idea could be taken from one the cities in Golarion. If the kingdom(or at least the capital) could have an abundace of lesser outsiders like Korvosa but instead of being Imp, it's from whatever alignment the kingdom is. (Imps for the devils if it's LE or Lyrakiens for the azatas if it's CG) I find it could fit, especially if the kingdom is pretty much magically aligned(or even faith aligned, altough, it should match the outsider subdomain of the deity, or Psychopomp in the case Pharasma and small water and air elementals(or Wysps for the same power level than the other outsiders) for Gozreh.).

Edit: Aaand, I just noticed an e got where it shouldn't in the title and I can't remove it...
    Last edited by ForestDew; 07-23-2017 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Restructed the text for more clarity
    What do you call a dragon who ate a bunch of adventurers? A party-pooper!
    If you Awaken a chicken, is it speaking fowl language?
    What do you say when a treefolk betrays you? Tree-son!

It'd be neat if the population of your capital reflected the buildings you put into it. I could see elementals and imps circling around a mage academy. Perhaps if you add too many brothels then your streets are lined with hookers :D
    I know! Start swinging! Eventually you'll lop off the head of someone important and then the good fights will REALLY start!
    -- Lilarcor

Quote Originally Posted by praguepride View Post
    It'd be neat if the population of your capital reflected the buildings you put into it. I could see elementals and imps circling around a mage academy. Perhaps if you add too many brothels then your streets are lined with hookers :D
    What is this phrase... too many brothels?

In many adventure modules (not only made for Pathfinder but other games allso) in P&P frontier there are mention of aligment in city/town/large (or small) populated area.

I think we (or more likely designers of the game) can use it allso. Not as giving player a change to decide "do you want to make this small settlement lawfull good or maybe even chaotic evil?" but more like "because you as a ruler [and maker] of this colony are neutral evil at the moment then this settlement is allso neutral evil now" => then if your actions as a ruler make these things change in one way or other settlement aligment allso change.

If you set in your first act leader of this new place an paladin, give him 10 troops to train and choose as he will then I bet that settlement will become way more lawfull and good pretty soon. But if you say instead of some other person, who happen to be bar owner that he will be mayor and allso "leader" in this settlement I bet things go way differently.

I guess it might more or less mean (how you see that in game) that: let's say more crime, murder and random chaotic things happen in chaotic and evil colony while more "nice" things happen in nice place. That would allso mean that "good" place attract more paladins, good people, people with family and so on. While "bad" place attract more of low life persons who might be criminals but allso ex slaves or some other refugees.
    Last edited by Pathfinder; 07-24-2017 at 12:25 PM.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"