Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    What a boring update.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ivan View Post
    What a boring update.
    I respectfully disagree.

When's the last time you saw a game whose Combat Log let you call up and view every modifier and detail about any given die roll, including information about the target number that roll was compared to? Your mileage may vary, but I feel like if you're a tabletop player, that ought to strike you as being a pretty cool feature.

It might also help players understand exactly why a failed roll has failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    Oh yeah, experience is still being worked out, that's far from final! If you haven't seen our Twitch Stream, you could hear Alexander Mishulin say we're still working out the details, especially on stuff such as possibly dividing XP per group member and so on and so forth.
    I personally like slow mode in XP gathering speed. It can easily take many play times to get level up in P&P games and I prefer more of low level gaming (charecters under level 6 or so). But that is just me. I do realize that in this game we will get all to the level 20 but one of the reasons I liked Baldur's Gate was level cap, it take long time to play but you still were like level 6-8 or so.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

The combat log looks awesome :)

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Well, 7 months too late, I say that 2nd option looks great. I hope it's a choice we may have for every difficulty and not merely Core difficulty and up. I probably will play on easiest setting but I would love to have that option anyway.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123