Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    I'm tempted by Star Citizen, but... I dunno. They've made enough money to build a function real-life spaceport by now. The videos look nice and all, but I'm in my 30s now. Stress and KFC may stop me from living long enough to ever see a full release.
    I don't think this game will be vaporware, but I feel like the developers are fine taking forever to release it. It does not fill me with confidence.

Plus, it looks a little like they're going for an EVE Online style game and I hate that game.

If it gets released and is more Wing Commander than anything else, though, I'll totally be on board with buying it.

The alpha is pretty damn solid. There's a free-fly galaxy that you can zoom around in. There are some lag issues, but that's to be expected without rolling out server farms. The marine combat is well on it's way as well.

Once it arrives, it will definitely be worth the price. Not a Kickstarter, but I'm liking the similarities to Cyberpunk 2077 for the "released when it's done" mentality.

Also backed "Shadows Kiss Vampire MMO". Well, vampires can be interesting. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...k-throne-studi
    --
    I have not lost my mind, it is backed up somewhere on disc...

I'm waiting on Bard's Tale IV and Pillars of Eternity II. Since I don't have too much time to play games, sadly, I limit my game purchases to only my most favored genre which is party-based fantasy RPGs. Occasionally I might also buy a strategy game or a wargame, and that's it.

Damnit, now I'm spending more money on Star Citizen. Look at what you've done!

... also *cough Star Citizen referral link*

- Ancient Cities
    by Uncasual Games

- Ashes of Creation
    by Intrepid Studios

- Divinity Original Sin 2
    by Larian Studios LLC

- Kingdom Come: Deliverance
    by Warhorse Studios

- Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire
    by Obsidian Entertainment

- Shenmue 3