Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    The Manipulator wizard school specialization is one of my favorites. So is Controller, but even just having the base Enchanter wizard specialization would be great.

I would love to see the Blossoming Light cleric archetype from the adventurer's guide

Chosen from classes I've played:

Fighter: (only 2 since 1 is confirmed)
    Two-weapon Warrior
    Armor Master

Magus:
    Kensai/Sword Saint

Monk:
    Zen Archer
    Drunken Master (or Martial Artist if the Drunken Ki/drinking in combat would be too difficult to implement)
    Master of Many Styles

Ranger:
    Falconer

I'm not gonna lie - I didn't vote for Master of Many Styles on the grounds that i figured it would be to labor intensive for Owlcats to actually do it. But if they *do* do it, I will be pleased ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by HenriHakl View Post
    *do* do it, I will be pleased ^_^
    You said do-do
    Vivat Grendel!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just putting in my vote for Magician Bard need some love for the more magicy side of barddom!

I like Archetypes that allow a class to shift niche a bit, almost acting like a multiclass. More than a lot of other D&D based games Pathfinder rewards players for staying in a single class, and these make that feel less restrictive.

Urban Ranger is a good one. Getting trapfinding can be really useful, and it has a good ranger-rogue feel. Pathfinder has lots of good rogue replacements and archetypes accomplish a lot of that.

Evangelist Clerics are pretty nice too, heavily trading off cleric staples like spontaneous cures and channel energy for new spontaneous spells and inspire courage. Cleric/Bard isn't a combo I thought would work well but it's actually solid from a fluff and mechanical standpoint.

I like Eldritch Scoundrel, but given they've got an Arcane Trickster NPC I'm guessing it won't feature.

I just realized: is there any word on Advanced Weapon Training and Advanced Armor Training to make it in for the Fighter class?

As far I've seen there has been no word on it. I really do want it though. I probably would not play a fighter without it

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast