Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    It would be nice to have Timestop, Imprisonment, Chain contigency, Spell Trap, and Spell trigger.
    These are very powerfull level 9 spells but make so much difference in later game progression.

Well, I do like myself curse terrain spells. Anything of the necromancy school really. If i had money to throw. I'd pay the devs to add every single possible rule/ability/spell in the game from paizo and even some 3pp devs perhaps. Who knows, maybe i'll learn to somehow mod the game and do it myself.

FeelsBadMan

I wish we could have Skinsend, that spell's METAL as nine hells. Probably not going to happen, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thainen View Post
    I wish we could have Skinsend, that spell's METAL as nine hells. Probably not going to happen, though.
    I can't even fathom how you'd program it in the context of a CRPG that:

1.) didn't look absolutely horrifying, and
    2.) didn't cause you to get ganked immediately.

(Apologies, this may be a multi-post)

By big three spells are Admonishing Ray, Burst of Radiance, and Conjure Carriage. I can even justify that last one in a low-travel game.

Burst of Radiance is basically a smaller, weaker Fireball... but it only damages Evil enemies with typeless/holy damage, and has the potential to temporarily blind everyone caught in it regardless of alignment. It's fantastic!

Admonishing Ray is just Scorching Ray turned into a non-lethal Force ray spell, but it's important to me.

Conjure Carriage has the obvious travel benefits, but it can also count as an improvised wall or bunker during fights!

I really like would Divine Favor and Divine power and channel vigor, for the spells are must have when playing any divine caster in martial capacity

Vivat Grendel!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123