Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Spam threads

  1. #21
    Senior Member Pathfinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Stolen Lands
    Posts
    131
    Yeah, I counted 28 new posts since last time logged in and only 3 (this included) were not spam. It will be better soon I hope :)
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

  2. #22
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    479
    Ugh... no weekend for me >.<

    EDIT: Okay, cleaned up again. But judging by the massive amount of crap they've posted over night, I'm pretty sure it'll only be a matter of minutes for this garbage to show up again. I'll try to check back on it every now and then, but keep in mind that Saturday and Sunday is family time. And by family I mean a bunch of new Switch releases I'm currently downloading.

    The aforementioned antispam stuff should become active on monday. By then, spam bots can create as many new accounts as they want, but they won't be able to post anymore. Unless they preorder the game first, of course. :P
    Last edited by Berserkerkitten; 12-02-2017 at 02:24 PM.
    http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    but keep in mind that Saturday and Sunday is family time.

    The most amazing excuse for someone who likes to sleep a lot...

  4. #24
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    479
    Dude, I'd marry my bed if it was legal!
    http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    46

  6. #26
    Senior Member HenriHakl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Stellenbosch, South Africa
    Posts
    213
    That is an enticing bed.

    I think it just winked at me ;)

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    EDIT: Okay, cleaned up again. But judging by the massive amount of crap they've posted over night, I'm pretty sure it'll only be a matter of minutes for this garbage to show up again. I'll try to check back on it every now and then, but keep in mind that Saturday and Sunday is family time. And by family I mean a bunch of new Switch releases I'm currently downloading.
    Fate/Extella? Super Mario Odyssey? Bomberman? Arms? Some sort of alien sword story?

  8. #28
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    Fate/Extella? Super Mario Odyssey? Bomberman? Arms? Some sort of alien sword story?
    Right now, I'm completely absorbed by the alien sword story. I'm not massively into anime and I haven't played a great many JRPGs since the 16bit era, but this one sucked me in from the very first minute. It's probably the most visually impressive title I've seen on the little device, I really like the setting and I'm really enjoying the soundtrack. It's not 'background music' like in most games these days, but it's grandiose and over the top and in your face. And the combat seems fun enough from what I've seen 12 hours in.

    Still not completely sure about Mario. It has some insanely cool stuff like the 2d sections or changing a level with magic zippers, of all things, but it feels like this loose collection of minigames and jump puzzles to me. I miss some sort of structure, an order, something more than "alright, here's a sandbox full of whacky shit, go and have fun". Seeing how absolutely everybody else loves it, Nintendo clearly made the right design decisions, but I'm not sure I can warm up to the plu... oh right, he's officially not a plumber anymore. And there's a level full of normal-looking humans, so wtf is Mario?

    I've also grabbed the Resident Evil games, because there's just something about shooting zombies with motion controls, if you can stand a little gyro drift. Raid mode coop is fun and the campaign is a great way to fix constipation the natural way.

    I've also picked up what's quite possibly the worst racing game I've ever played: Gear Club Unlimited. The screenshots looked alright, but the actual game looks like something on a PlayStation 2, most races last less than a minute and the whole thing is a slightly beefed-up version of a mobile game with a AAA price tag. I was hoping for a portable racer, which was a tiny bit more realistic than the (glorious!) Mario Kart 8. This is not it.
    http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    Seeing how absolutely everybody else loves it, Nintendo clearly made the right design decisions, but I'm not sure I can warm up to the plu... oh right, he's officially not a plumber anymore. And there's a level full of normal-looking humans, so wtf is Mario?
    Mario is a Mario. Clearly. He's Mario Mario of the species Mario from Planet of Super Mario, in the Galaxy of Super Mario. Seems pretty simple to me? The answer to any given question in the series is "Mario." Like "What's Luigi's last name?" "Mario."

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    46
    Return the spammers
    Forum dies!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •