Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Banned
    The only thing that core monk is "superior" from the unchained is for 2 level dip Master of Many Style gimmickies... for every single other aspect of the game unchained is plain better and much more balanced with other classes.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Hello. This is an old post but scamming through it, I don't find the answer for my question. With the Beta out, we now know what two of the archetypes are : Eldrith Scion and Sword Saint (a.k.a. Kensai).

Do we know what the third archetype will be ? I'm hoping for Eldritch Archer, but haven't read anything to confirm or refute it.

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    If the devs already know the final archetypes for all classes, then they're being very secretive about it. Right now, even I don't know the third archetypes. I'll post on the forums when they decide to share a complete list.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Thank you, Berserkerkitten. :)

Monks should never have bad Will saves. That's why you should pass on the Unchained Monk.

At least if chained monks are bugged to get full BAB, which seems to be the case in this game. This issue deserves its own (non-necromancied) thread though.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011