Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Nortar View Post
    Well, to each his own.

I prefer when a character can die or, even better, purposely sacrificy himself in the end.
    What is self sacrifice if not the very epitome of heroism?
    Finishing hero's life at it's highest point is much more fitting, than stretching it over some vague "happy ever after".

For example, death of Warden in the end of DA:O is the best possible final, im my book, especially considering what they'd done to the rest of the series.
    I like -options- my friend. Sometimes i will make a heroic character and a sacrifice ending will be perfect for him, sometimes i create an villain character and he says "f*ck this, I'm not gonna sacrifice myself here, you go! You are a grey warden too right? I will be king. >:) "

I find EXTREMELY disappoint when all the ending are the same (Mass Effect, I'm looking at you) and as i say, i don't always play as a hero. The ending is PART of what makes a RPG great. Because is part of the customization of your character. No way i'm sacrificing my self if my character is bad).

And my own canon of Elder Scrolls is gigantic. Ascension was the best thing they could have done, because now, being part of the daedric pantheon i could see the world in a very large scale, and i could come with endless possibilities for the characters and role playing proposes.
    But i will not talk about my canon here, is too off topic :)

Quote Originally Posted by Thainen View Post
    Never played this game, Thainen. But it looks interesting friend! These endings where hard to find and only available when you do a certain path right? If so, this looks wonderful.

I think that there's no need in this game to allow the pg to ascend into divinity.

maybe some campaign like "Wrath of the Righteous" but not here...

Quote Originally Posted by Ztron5 View Post
    Never played this game, Thainen. But it looks interesting friend! These endings where hard to find and only available when you do a certain path right? If so, this looks wonderful.
    Lol, no it was just classifying your score. If you quit early on then your mighty pirate becomes a beggar or farmer. If you got X points then your ending is Y.
    I know! Start swinging! Eventually you'll lop off the head of someone important and then the good fights will REALLY start!
    -- Lilarcor

Quote Originally Posted by praguepride View Post
    Lol, no it was just classifying your score. If you quit early on then your mighty pirate becomes a beggar or farmer. If you got X points then your ending is Y.
    That is... still awesome imo.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123