Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The pathfinder subreddit

i supported it because i wanted to show all the asshats who didnt snap up on the idea of a pf crpg that they dun goofed up. I want this game to be successful it makes enough money to get more aps done, until every ap is a game (preferably a module for the same game, so we can have a TON of nifty classes and feats and mod support by the end it would make a shitton of money, and would have more longevity than skyrim

i found it because i stalk the obsidian boards, always wondering why the had the paizo license, then never made a crpg like the fans wanted them to and were excited about

Paizo forums, for me.

Possibly I even got a PM or Email notification from Paizo (I don't remember, Paizo uses the feature sparingly, which is why I don't block them).

I'm not a single-player CRPG player, at all, having only played MMOs on the computer, in the past (EQ, EQ2, WoW, CoH/CoV, Age of Conan, DAoC, SWG, SWtoR, FFXIV, Neverwinter, a few others, briefly, my usual guildies are in Black Desert Online, atm, but 'meh'), but it's Pathfinder, and I'm willing to stretch a bit.

So, yeah, this will be my first single-player computer game (unless Solitaire counts...). How weird is that?

I saw the announcement thread for the game on Reddit. then later on i heard their was kick starter. I just saw the words pathfinder crpg and was completely sold i've never even bought into any of the other new wave of crpg. I just love pathfinder so much that it was physically impossible for me to not support this.

Either Paizo blog or maybe the CRPG thread on the Paizo forums, can't remember which was the first one. But it was a few weeks before the Kickstarter launched.
    Backed on Day 1 because I wanted a Pathfinder CRPG for a very long time since I've been a fan of PFRPG/Golarion for several years now but I can't actually get to play PnP that much (or at all).

I check out new projects on Kickstarter more or less every day. Mostly games, but I have backed 100+ projects (at least 1 in each category).
    Since I had played the pen-and-paper verison of the Kingmaker campign for Pathfinder, this looked really interesting to me, so did not take long before I backed it.
    --
    I have not lost my mind, it is backed up somewhere on disc...

A friend told me about it.

I love pathfinder, and after playing tabletop pathfinder, I've always found DnD PC games lacking. (Sorry Wizards from some Coastal area....)

Quote Originally Posted by Williamphive View Post
    She is easily one of the hottest women I have ever seen
    pfff
    silicone tits :((

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ivan View Post
    pfff
    silicone tits :((
    Agreed. Let's ban him and delete his post.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

I believe I read an article on Gamebanshee, but it may have been another gaming site. I supported because I've always loved D&D games. My first was probably the Gold Box games from SSI on my Comodore 64 ;) I also loved Baldur's Gate, Planescape, Icewind Dale, etc.

I had heard of Pathfinder and knew it was similar, so it was a no brainer for me. I played and enjoyed Pillars of Eternity, but I still missed the more familiar D&D rules and universe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast