Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I think that it went; Saw it on Paizo, backed it at the basic level, watched the video, then backed it at a higher level.

The two best pieces of info since then that have sold it even more are;
    1. The whole team is playing through Kingmaker campaigns before finishing the game.
    2. Every developer video sounds like a kid-brother describing his pokemons. They're excited, and they know every stat and back story. This is clearly a passion project for most/all of the team.

I think that I got an email from Paizo about it. I liked what was written and shown on the Kickstarter site so I decided to back it. I enjoy the Pathfinder setting and rule set; I hope that it does well enough that more AP are developed.

Bluesnews had an article about the kickstarter. I decided to check it out because anything that is RPG+Kingdom builder is a win in my books and i am a very old head D&Der. Was initially reticent due to Paizo's experiences in the computer arena but the game format, the developers, and CA put it over the top for me. Playing the heck out of Mount and Blade Warband and Birthright (the old crpg) in the interim.

A friend of mine who was already backing told me about it. I've been playing Pathfinder since the beta and have been wanting a computer version for almost that long.

I saw the name pop up on the Pillars of Eternity II forum, and went to go look into it. I saw 11 party members, romances, and building your own kingdom as a CRPG and said 'yes please'.

Don't really have any connection to the tabletop; hadn't even heard about it besides a reference to starfinder? awhile back. Always interested in delving into new fantasy worlds. I usually try and stay away from unknowns who kickstart something, first kickstart is a bad experience, but these folks are working closely with the game company, Avellone is involved, and straight out said they are releasing this game no matter what, funding was for extra options and to flesh it out and make a better game, so I'll try again, hopefully won't be burned.

I think if they can pull this off, and it sounds like they're already on their way towards doing that, this is gonna be a fun game. Only question in the air right now is what their spin on combat'll look like. Hopefully I'm entertained and excited when I gain a level and gear in this game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123