View Poll Results: The half-elf sorcerer bonus portrait should appear...

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Female

26 37.68%
  • Male

24 34.78%
  • Androgynous

19 27.54%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar

Poll: Gender for the extra baron portrait

Dear Pathfinders,

the extra baron portrait unlocked via community achievements will be a Half-Elf Sorcerer. Thanks to everyone who participated in the poll!

In our first follow-up poll we'll determine whether our new baron is going to be a boy or a girl. Or if maybe we can't actually be too sure about it. As the opening of our Dev forums is still roughly a week away from us (so I've just been informed) and the extra portrait has been unlocked by our entire community and not just the backers, it seems reasonable to keep this poll in general discussion. Happy voting!
    http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

I'll stay faithful to my androgynous Half-Elf Sorcerer with 80's hairstyle and Glam Rock outfit suggestion. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamigoroshi View Post
    I'll stay faithful to my androgynous Half-Elf Sorcerer with 80's hairstyle and Glam Rock outfit suggestion. ;)
    Replace this with "NEW OPPORTUNITIES IN GREENBELT! JOIN NOW!"

I'm still going with: male.

There are so many half-elf sorceress portraits to find on the internet.

its always waaaay easier to find a female portrait for any pnp game, whenever i go looking for tokens for roll20 there is like 4550968340576576038475068730489760842576 female portraits that are good for my concept, but i have to slog through them all to find the few good male ones

14/13/13... This is a super close fought poll.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniusMagnari View Post
    its always waaaay easier to find a female portrait for any pnp game, whenever i go looking for tokens for roll20 there is like 4550968340576576038475068730489760842576 female portraits that are good for my concept, but i have to slog through them all to find the few good male ones
    Especially female elves. I feel like that's the most-common portrait available save maybe male human warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamigoroshi View Post
    Lol, Now you made me want to change my vote!

Could we do it Sexx Luthor style?

The Androgynous option seems like it's logically the best, as you can use it for either gender. Just makes the art useful to more players.

Of course, making them New Wave would limit that use, but how many other 80s inspired choices are there going to be?

It can be very hard to find a masculine looking elf, especially of the caster variety so male all the way for me. I like my dudes to look masculine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast