How do I claim my in-game items?

I received two Steam keys when I first downloaded the game and used the first one (Digital Download). In the game was a Blessed Signet Ring, the Explorers Belt, and a scroll (forgot what spell). A couple of hot-fixes ago, I started playing a new character and these items were missing from Oleg, so I "assumed" they were my rewards for backing the game thru Kickstarter.

I have received an additional Digital Rewards key. My problem is how do I claim my rewards? I am using Steam for the game,

thanks, -- david

(an old IBM green screen programmer so this new fangled PCs confuse me!)

Quote Originally Posted by papa.drb@gmail.com View Post
    I received two Steam keys when I first downloaded the game and used the first one (Digital Download). In the game was a Blessed Signet Ring, the Explorers Belt, and a scroll (forgot what spell). A couple of hot-fixes ago, I started playing a new character and these items were missing from Oleg, so I "assumed" they were my rewards for backing the game thru Kickstarter.

I have received an additional Digital Rewards key. My problem is how do I claim my rewards? I am using Steam for the game,

thanks, -- david

(an old IBM green screen programmer so this new fangled PCs confuse me!)
    Have you installed the DLC? The items should show up in the game (apart from the Red Panda, I'm not quite whether you have them right away or find them).

Remember, dumb mainframe programmer here, so pardon if this is something that I should already know;

How/Where do I download the DLC?

-- david

Quote Originally Posted by papa.drb@gmail.com View Post
    Remember, dumb mainframe programmer here, so pardon if this is something that I should already know;

How/Where do I download the DLC?

-- david
    You go for: https://owlcatgames.com/preorder/digitaldownload (if you are backer) and check (atleast 2) rows:
    First one is:
    - "(Premium) Digital Download (Please activate this code first)"
    Second one is:
    - "Digital Rewards"

You have put your first most likely allready in Steam / GoG (if you have allready been able to play).
    Now you try to copy/paste your second (and rest) key codes one at a time same was as you put your game code in first place.

Then you play the game (start new game and so on), untill you are start of Chapter 1, get to Oleg's and next to bed where you can sleep is a chest. You will find all items there (kickstart, premium, bonus, preorder and so on) including pets and other stuff.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Figured it out, and all I can say is WOW, nice items, not overpowered, but really cool. Thank you for the help!

-- david

Thanks, I was missing the pre-order bonus.