Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    A user sent me a link to the Wiki through Facebook, actually. It's not being made by us.

Thainen, on the other hand, is a real owlcat. Which most of you probably know through Reddit and the Paizo forums. :) But we don't have developer forum titles right now for some reason. We're working on it...
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Hi, guys!

У меня есть несколько вопросов:

1. Кастомизация королевства. Мы сможем выбрать флаг, название страны и имя столицы или это все это будет дефолтным?
    2. Будет ли возможность вступить в брак в игре? В настольном Pathfinder: Kingmaker это было важной частью геймплея.
    3. Mass Combat. Нужна адекватная замена ему. Возможно в текстовой форме. То что вы предлагаете- это отстой который никуда не годится и разрушает всю атмосферу. Я король, который командует своими солдатами и вдохновляет их, а вместо этого, я должен буду ползать по кустам в тылу противника. Ох, вы это серьезно?! O_0
    4. Внутриигровой кодекс? С описанием всех встреченных существ, локаций и тд.

----------------------------------
    Google translate

I have a few questions:

1.Customization of the kingdom. Can we choose the flag, the name of the country and the name of the capital or it will be defaulted?
    2.Will there be an opportunity to marry in the game? In Pathfinder:Kingmaker role-playing game it was an important part of the gameplay.
    3.Mass Combat. Need adequate replacement. Possibly in text form. Then what you suggested is a sediment that does not go anywhere and that destroys the whole atmosphere. I am king, instead of commanding and inspiring my soldiers instead I will crawl through the bushes in the enemy rear. Oh, are you serious?! O_0
    4.Will the in-game codex? With a description of all the encountered beings of locations, etc.

Hey Red Ivan,

Can't answer all questions but some things are known:

2. Yes, there will be several options of romance.

4. If you look at the gameplay videos, there are some info-boxes for things like "Stolen Lands", "Restov", "Brevoy" and so on that pop up if you hover over them with your mouse. So some of that is already shown. I would guess that Monster-Entries will be similar.

Hey Red Ivan!

1. I believe I recall someone saying that you can name your country. But I can't locate it in my notes. I also remember hearing you could name the capital, but again, I can't find it in my notes.
    2. Some of the Roles system has been modified. For instance, there is no Heir anymore, but I believe the position of concubine is still around, at least, I haven't heard anything to the contrary.
    3.Mass Combat was a far off stretch goal due to the incredible amount of assets needed. We have not reached it (and it is unlikely that we will now). I don't know how they're replacing it but we've been promised something suitable as a replacement. If you have concerns, I would start a thread about it. You're not the first person I've heard say this.
    4. Yes.

-----------

Гугл переводчик

1. Я считаю, что я вспоминаю кого-то, говорящего, что вы можете назвать свою страну. Но я не могу найти его в своих заметках. Я также помню, как вы могли назвать столицу, но опять же, я не могу найти ее в своих заметках.
    2. Некоторые из систем ролей были изменены. Например, нет наследника, но я считаю, что положение наложницы все еще вокруг, по крайней мере, я ничего не слышал об обратном.
    3.Mass Combat был очень далекой целью из-за невероятного количества необходимых активов. Мы этого не достигли (и вряд ли мы это сделаем сейчас). Я не знаю, как они заменяют его, но нам обещали что-то подходящее в качестве замены. Если у вас есть проблемы, я бы начал рассказывать об этом. Вы не первый человек, которого я слышал.
    4. Да.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    If you have concerns, I would start a thread about it. You're not the first person I've heard say this.
    Im ready to exchange Magus for MC :)

FAQ:

We are planning to support English, German, French and Russian localized versions.

Additional languages will be present in the stretchgoals. We may add support for even more languages based on demand by our backers.
    ---------------------------------

What should we do to get the translation into Italian? Look for amateur translation groups or wait for stretchgoals?

Added some new information to the main page, and a new section about camping which will fill out as we learn more/as I take a look at the camping update.

New items include that you can scare ducks, that 5 ft. steps are (sort of) in the game, and some bits about time as a resource in the game. All new items are in Bold.

Thank you for all this great information and trying to keep it up-to-date.

Quote Originally Posted by Belky View Post
    Thank you for all this great information and trying to keep it up-to-date.
    Thank you!

Quick Update to the first post to add some information on Archetypes, Lycanthropy,Vampirism, and monitor support. No, I still haven't added the last two updates (on the combat log, or the merchant interface). I will. But work has been super busy.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast