Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
    9th level spells are:
    Clashing Rocks, Dominate Monster, Elemental Swarm, Energy Drain, Mass Heal, Fiery Body, Heroic Invocation, Power Word Kill, Summon Monster IX, Summon Nature's Ally IX, Tsunami, Wail of Banshee, and Weird

Regarding game keys:
    "Backers with beta tiers will have to pick up a release key from the backer portal. They're being added as we speak. Don't worry, there's gonna be a Kickstarter update with all the details in the very near future. Probably tomorrow."

With regard to Royal Artisans:
    "You are expanding the kingdom by claiming regions. Sometimes after that artisan will come to visit you in the throne room, or sometimes you will be able to visit settlement you established in the region to talk to the denizens. After initial talk (and occasional favor) you will be able to construct special building - Artisan Shop in the settlement. After that Artisan will come from time to time to visit you in the Throne Room at your capital and bring you some gifts. You will be able to ask artisan to make something particular next, or they will be making items of their choice. Eventually they will ask for help, and if you complete their quest line, they will be able to craft masterpiece - very powerful item."

Few days ago, I asked on Discord if the feat Elemental Spell is in the game(and its rods). I haven't been able to check if there's answer because I sent my computer for repairs(hopefully, but I doubt, I'll get it back by tuesday...) and I forgot my password. Can someone tell me what is the answer if there's one?

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Thank you for the link and info, Stratagemini, I think I saw your slightly different pseudo on the list of askers... ;)

Seems like the PC can become undead (which is the coolest thing in the world if that were indeed the case)
    (From https://youtu.be/X9JeTWV3um0 at 19:00)

If Picture does not show, heres a direct link to it:
    https://ibb.co/bBpsNU

Read the last sentence.

Last edited by 4verse; 09-22-2018 at 06:06 PM.

I really hope that's the case, but the sentence makes just as much sense to include of there is a NPC death priest somewhere. Og yeah, also one of your companions is undead, but you can get her the death-domain should you wish it.

Quote Originally Posted by PoohPuss View Post
    I really hope that's the case, but the sentence makes just as much sense to include of there is a NPC death priest somewhere. Og yeah, also one of your companions is undead, but you can get her the death-domain should you wish it.
    She is an inquisitor, she already has the death domain.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegaphallic View Post
    Watched the video on Inquisitors and another trailer and learned a bit more. Summon monster spells at high levels allow you to summon Thanadeamons, Devas, Axoimites, Rocs, Ghaele Knights. Summoning Elementals are a separate spell.

In table top Pathfinder Sacred Huntsmen are dip into the Hunter's class features, but here the Sacred Huntsman is basically a Ranger dip, you get the Animal Companion and Favoured Enemies of a Ranger.

Monster Tactician is basically a dip into Summoner dip, not the Eidolon, but the Summon Monster spell like abilities. At high level the Monster Tactician even summons Ghaeles (or Thanadeamons if evil) or a group of Devas (or Frost Giants if Evil. IMO I'd personally go with Idlykin as the race for this as they get summon natures ally III as a spell like ability.
    Which video was this?

The inquisitor video link I posted, by Spidy, you can find it in the character building thread.

This is a Method from the Beta. I am uncertain if it still works.

Quote Originally Posted by 10155147480654902@facebook View Post
    Hey all, I found a quick and easy way to level up your characters so that you can test out builds and higher level abilities without actually having to play through large portions of the game. Hopefully no one minds me posting this in the Beta section. Here are the steps.

1. Make a quick save backup of your game.
    2. Find your save game directory. For me it was in C:\Users\<UN>\AppData\LocalLow\Owlcat Games\Pathfinder Kingmaker\Saved Games\
    3. Check to find the most recent quick save. It will be called quick_1, 2, or 3, and have the .zks extension. Unzip it as a folder in the same directory using 7zip or whatever your favorite unzipper tool is. Delete the original zipped save, leaving only the folder. The game can read folders as well as the zips.
    4. In the folder you will find, among other things, "player.json". You can open this file in any text editor. It will likely be huge. Fortunately the field we want is right at the very end. Find the "PartyXP" attribute there and change the value to whatever you want.
    5. You can use the chart here to figure out how much to set it to: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/character-advancement/ (Kingmaker uses the Medium advancement column)
    6. Then save the file and reload your game using that same quick

For some reason, it feels like the game doesn't contain half the stuff that was promised in post #1. For example prestige classes, I can see only Stalwart Defender and Arcane Trickster. Anyone know what's going on here?

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast