Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    I have to ask, are some of these bonus items based on your PC class / race / aligment or other things?
    In GoG (if that make difference?)
    I have listed as DLC's:
    - Red Panda
    - Ingame player's portraits
    - Pre-order Bonus
    - Kickstarter Tier 2

I have (PC) Aldori Defender / Rogue (1/1 when get to the chest) Human LE: 12/16(18)/14/14/10/13

And I get from chest:
    Spoiler:

So I wonder if I would get let's say "a signet that allows you to bless your party several times a day, and a belt with bonus disease and fatigue resistance" if I had some other PC / aligment / race?
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Quote Originally Posted by Deekin View Post
    For some reason, it feels like the game doesn't contain half the stuff that was promised in post #1. For example prestige classes, I can see only Stalwart Defender and Arcane Trickster. Anyone know what's going on here?
    All my Prestige classes are showing, was 6 if memory serves.

Deekin, Have you upgraded from the Beta version?

Problem solved guys. I have all six prestige classes now. For some reason, the first time I had a look through, there were only two of them. But now I'm not so sure anymore - could it be that I was looking in the Encyclopedia. Does the Encyclopedia cover all six?

For people looking for the Artifact shards:

Scorched Necklace
    Spoiler:

Dwarven Helmet
    Spoiler:

Shattered Bracer
    Spoiler:

Blackened Ring
    Spoiler:

Ancient Scrap of Script-Covered Leather
    Spoiler:

Piece of Skymetal
    Spoiler:

Leather Scrap covered in Ancient Runes
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Stratagemini; 09-28-2018 at 06:53 PM.

Last friday we had a developer Stream (twitch and Steam) with Chris Avellone and Arseny Deriglazov.
    Few things we get to know:
    - Chris have made first version of Pathfinder (P&P) adventure module. It was 32 pages long, "general" kind of adventure what you can use in your own/Golarion or some 3:rd party made world/settings.
    He get 13 pages (!!) feedback from Paizo, so it will take some time for him to make second version (what again will most likely get some pages from Paizo back for things to check and so on). So it will be released "when it is done".
    He have taken it well and is actually happy to see that Paizo really care for they product instead of "Hey it is Chris Avellone, what ever he will make will be great so we do not even care to check" kind of attitude.

- There were other questions and topics allso, maybe most interesting were possible romantic options for Nok-Nok.
    He did have in his mind a two possible options but decided against them:
    - First were thin line between love and hate, Linzi.
    - Second was Amiri. I personally get interesting "vision" that if PC would be in love at Amiri (or interested) and Nok-Nok would work as an "cyrano de bergerac" whispering PC for cheesy lines at bushes, making "epic" poetry for him/her to give at Amiri.. ..and how furious Amiri would react when she would find out sooner or later. Sadly it was not in the game..

- Third they did answer for question: Chris told that he would love to work with other AP's (with Paizo and Owlcats) to make more Pathfinder computer games. So we keep our fingers crossed!
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

So, We learned a lot these past few days!

First and Foremost, the Season Pass contents were revealed!

DLC 1 is a Tiefling Kineticist Companion (as well as the ability to make Tieflings and Kineticists).

-The Tiefling is a She.
    -She is Bi.
    -She is Romanceable.
    -Tieflings will have Horns and Tails.
    -Tieflings will have Heritages just like Aasimars
    -Kineticists will have the 5 Elements Intoduced with them in Occult Adventures.
    -The Kineticist Archetypes are: Kinetic Knight, Psychokineticist,And Dark Kineticist
    -Dark Kineticist is being reworked so that "You don't have to Kill the boss to get better at killing the boss you just killed."

Hope everyone enjoys!

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829