Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Akiros Ismort will not be a companion
    Why.... is he the only character to be singled out as not a companion?

For that matter, why is he NOT a companion?
    His role in the story makes him great for certain parties.(Based on playing the AP as a player and current GMing a Kingmaker campaign.)

too bad we can't be vampires. i was gonna make Vlad Von Carstein. oh well, maybe next time

Okay! I've updated the list with the information contained in this article. This includes the fact that Harsk and Ezren are going to be present, That there are 40 regions to Kingdom build in, that there will be Black Markets and Crime Empires, and that there are 12, not 11 companions.

As a Side note, the article says 20 gods, but Earlier statements from Devs have stated that the Core 20 will be in the game as worshippable, as well as Groetus. Has that been knocked back down to the core 20?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingstorm View Post
    Why.... is he the only character to be singled out as not a companion?

For that matter, why is he NOT a companion?
    His role in the story makes him great for certain parties.(Based on playing the AP as a player and current GMing a Kingmaker campaign.)
    Because he was the only person that was asked about on the Reddit AMA.

Really great information, thanks for compiling all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    As a Side note, the article says 20 gods, but Earlier statements from Devs have stated that the Core 20 will be in the game as worshippable, as well as Groetus. Has that been knocked back down to the core 20?
    Maybe Groetus will only be available to the companion? It seems to me that, depending on where they are going with this companion's quest and dialog it might be a bunch of extra lines to add if your PC shares his faith. If they assume that you are of a different faith (whatever it might be) then it's just one dialog path; but if you also worship Groetus then the workload gets effectively doubled.

Details of combat Manuevers have been added.

-Combat maneuvers which are confirmed to be in the game are: Trip, and Dirty Tricks (probably limited to blinded, entangled, shaken and sickened). Disarm, Bull Rush, and Overrun are likely to be included in some form, possibly with changes. Grappling is a Monster Only ability. Sunder, Reposition, and Drag are unlikely to show up. For more information, see this thread by Developer Perpetual Nothing.

I noticed you put the link to the tread in the update. Since it's in the Dev Forum area, I wonder if everyone can see it or only those with access.

Quote Originally Posted by Belky View Post
    I noticed you put the link to the tread in the update. Since it's in the Dev Forum area, I wonder if everyone can see it or only those with access.
    Currently anyone can access it. Later on? some people might not be able to. But I will still be able to and I'll continue linking to the sources. All pertinent information will be in this thread anyway.

Added some additional information, Black Tentacles was mentioned, some stuff with regard to Grappling and AoOs, and the fact that Escape Artist has now become the Escape subset of the Mobility skill. Everything new is in Bold.

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/016...lossless=true&

Do we know who the second person from the left is yet? I don't think she's had a reveal so far.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast