View Poll Results: The bloodline shown in the extra baron portrait should be...

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Abyssal

5 10.00%
  • Celestial

6 12.00%
  • Draconic

13 26.00%
  • Infernal

4 8.00%
  • Serpentine

7 14.00%
  • Undead

15 30.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    Somebody asked for details on our artist a while back and we didn't give out any info upon the artist's request. I'll ask if maybe there's a DA profile or something where people can get in touch for commissions. I can't promise anything, but I'll ask. :)
    It was most likely me. I asked again because I wasn't sure if you saw it. And thanks!

I voted Abyssal, but is the bloodline necessary for the portrait? It seems to me it'll narrow the portrait to only one possibilty of character, instead of being generic enough to be able to be used by many,
    Last edited by ForestDew; 08-15-2017 at 12:02 AM.
    What do you call a dragon who ate a bunch of adventurers? A party-pooper!
    If you Awaken a chicken, is it speaking fowl language?
    What do you say when a treefolk betrays you? Tree-son!

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestDew View Post
    It was most likely me. I asked again because I wasn't sure if you saw it. And thanks!

I voted Abyssal, but is the bloodline necessary for the portrait? It seems to me it'll narrow the portrait to only one possibilty of character, instead of being generic enough to be able to be used by many,
    Our artist says he's up to his eyeballs in his work for our project right now, so he's not open for commission at this time. Hope you understand.

The basic idea behind the bloodline poll (and its follow-up polls) was to let the community decide on as many details as possible for the extra portrait. It's true that the final result will be very specific and not very generic at all.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Our artist says he's up to his eyeballs in his work for our project right now, so he's not open for commission at this time. Hope you understand.

The basic idea behind the bloodline poll (and its follow-up polls) was to let the community decide on as many details as possible for the extra portrait. It's true that the final result will be very specific and not very generic at all.
    Mechanically though you can grab it even if your character is a Male half Orc barbarian with a huge and luxurious beard though, right?

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    As far as I'm aware it's gonna work pretty much the way you'd expect - pick any of the premade portraits regardless of race, class or gender or use a custom one.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Vote for serpentine bloodline. Make her do the tongue thing (unlike Mushu)

Quote Originally Posted by HenriHakl View Post
    Vote for serpentine bloodline. Make her do the tongue thing (unlike Mushu)
    While I personally voted Undead, the idea of a Half Elf Sorceror teasingly blowing a raspberry at the viewer with a forked tongue is amusing.

Voted Serpentine because I've seen the others ;) Although, an Undead that looks like Hel would be interesting.

Since I won't now be using this portrait, no point in voting in this poll. Given that this is supposed to be a backer reward, it would've made much more sense to offer both a male and a female portrait to satisfy the most number of people. Hope there's a regular portrait available in the game for a male half-elf of some kind that I can use.

Hmm... looks like it will be a head race between the Draconic, Serpentine and Undead bloodlines within those remaining 4 days.

Spoiler:

I do and I wasn't expecting him to be free at this moment, only eventually.
    What do you call a dragon who ate a bunch of adventurers? A party-pooper!
    If you Awaken a chicken, is it speaking fowl language?
    What do you say when a treefolk betrays you? Tree-son!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast