Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Is it today within Earth time, Jupiter time, or Pluto time? And can we have the backer badges the day before yesterday? Or is it back to the future? Where is the DeLorean when we need it?

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Right, quick update on the situation:

Pledge management (and by extension badges, dev forums) are now live. We have sent emails to the first 1000 backers. We want to make sure that everything works as intended and is easy enough to understand, so right now we're waiting for feedback from these users and once everything runs smoothly, everyone else will receive their emails, as well.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Sooo... what does that mean for the Dev forums?

Quote Originally Posted by HenriHakl View Post
    Sooo... what does that mean for the Dev forums?
    We're sending emails to all the backers. These emails contain a code, which can be used on the pledge management website to transfer your Kickstarter pledge amount to the pledge manager. Then you can choose your rewards and add-ons and you should automatically receive your forum badge and dev forum access once you've confirmed the pledge on the site. Right now, 1,000 users have already received their emails, everyone else will get them as soon as it's all confirmed working.
    One of the Owlcats is currently preparing the first big post for the Dev forums.

So only backers would be able to see and post? I hoped non-backers could at least see something. Well, if yes, it's a shame, but nothing world-breaking. A shame still.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    We're sending emails to all the backers. These emails contain a code, which can be used on the pledge management website to transfer your Kickstarter pledge amount to the pledge manager. Then you can choose your rewards and add-ons and you should automatically receive your forum badge and dev forum access once you've confirmed the pledge on the site. Right now, 1,000 users have already received their emails, everyone else will get them as soon as it's all confirmed working.
    One of the Owlcats is currently preparing the first big post for the Dev forums.
    Yep just got mine, but you have a typo in your link you just sent out. You sent people to http://owlcatgames.com/preoder instead of http://owlcatgames.com/preorder

Yep! There's a typo in the email, so I'm currently getting flooded with emails from people, who either point out said typo or don't notice it and get a 404 error. This is gonna be a looooooong night!
    Sorry for the confusion.

I tried to sign in with this account in preorder page but it was not possible. Do i need to make new one?

Godspeed. I know how painful it can be, but don't let it get you down. This game looks great

Quote Originally Posted by Juhis View Post
    I tried to sign in with this account but it was not possible. Do i need to make new one?
    The forum accounts also work on the preorder page, they're the same thing. Are you using the correct email address to log in?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast