Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    You know, if I ever have to go to an expo or a gaming convention and show up in person as the community manager, I just might. XD
    Though it's just as likely I'll just get nervous and die of a heart attack. That... ahem, unicorn is majestic, by the way.

As for the Kickstarter update, Paizo are taking a bit longer with the approval this time around. We've poked them some more, hoping to get approval today. If that doesn't work, it'll have to wait until Monday. Sorry for the delay! It's all set up, screenshots, video and everything, but I can't post it without the official blessing.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    That's true, even Chris Avellone referred to me as a she during our live stream, so that was fun. Gets worse when I put my real name (Sascha) in emails, because that name is considered female in many parts of the world. I'm in for a lot of awkward introductions with our focus testers on Skype in the coming days.

I feel that, if a rhino identifies as a bear, then we should give it the right to express itself and live its life that way. :D Seriously though, we're gonna have to move away from that whole rhino thing. The Stolen Lands are no place for old rhinos.
    Sascha? Isn't that a nickname for Alexander? Without the C it's female in America, but with the C it isn't.

I recommend replacing the Rhinos with dinosaurs. Triceratopses (Triceratopsi?) have triple the amount of horns. Clearly they're a better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by HenriHakl View Post
    I'd just like to point out that rhino's are just another species of unicorn, and unicorns are certainly a possibility in the Stolen Lands.

So Majestic.

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    I believe it's a Russian nickname for both Alexander and Alexandra. I get a lot of awkward silence when I answer the phone here in the UK. :D
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Maybe you should work on a Barry White voice, to complete the juxtaposition.

Quote Originally Posted by HenriHakl View Post
    Maybe you should work on a Barry White voice, to complete the juxtaposition.
    Or your Morgan Freeman. Or your Darth Vader, they actually have voice modulators for that one.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789