Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar

Forum Badges coming next week

Dear Pathfinders,

the forum badges included in your Kickstarter pledge rewards will become visible on these forums sometime next week. Don't worry, we didn't forget about them! It takes a little while to process all pledges, but badges will show up as soon as that's done! :)
    http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

How exactly are we going to get are badges are we going to get an email to claim or something to that effect or are you going door to door all over the entire world to personally hand them out

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Badges will be handled via our backer portal. Every backer will get an email with instructions.
    http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

So to confirm, do our email addresses between the forum (here) and Kickstarter need to match?

I would guess that no, they don't need to match.
    Probably the backer portal will ask you for the Forum Username and point you to create an account if you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Karpana View Post
    So to confirm, do our email addresses between the forum (here) and Kickstarter need to match?
    In other kickstarters that is how they did the job. You had to register using same e-mail as you were using in kickstarter. Username and so on can be anything you want to.

But I guess it would in theory be possible that they send you e-mail and you can register using different e-mail but some "product key" (code) to get forum badge, inform your address (if you are getting physical stuff from them), how you want your digital products (steam or GoG key) and so on.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Nice to hear about the first promise is coming to a reality. :D

I'm not sure if my Kickstarter username is the same as the username I created for this forum, but the email address is the same for both.

Is this also going to allow those Backers that qualified to have access to the Dev Forums? I do not mean at the same time, but rather will this be the process for how we also get that access when it is available.

I had been postponing creating an account here just because I wasn't certain if doing so would cause issues for that, so I just wanted to check.

Any update on the ETA when we can expect to receive our badges/access to the dev forums?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast