Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blave View Post
    @Berserkerkitten: Any news on my badge? It's been two weeks and it's still missing.
    Ugh, they must have let your slip through the cracks. Sorry, I'll chase it up.
    But you've definitely transferred your pledge and you're using your pledge account credentials to log on here on the forums, right?
    http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

I'm honestly not sure, what exactly I would need to do... I have my forum account and I created an extra account on the pre-order page to get my pledge. I'm pretty sure I used te same mail adress for both. Can't really check because trying to change my mail adress doesn't work. If I click "Edit Mail & Password" in the settings, I'm taken back to the front page of the forum.

I can log into the forum with both accounts, neither shows a badge on the profile page. I don't see any option to link them. I guess I might have missed a step somewhere?

Here's my other account (the one from the pre-order page). Doesn't have a badge showing either.

EDIT: Scratch that. It DOES show a badge. Definitely didn't do that in the profile a minute ago...

Well I guess I could just ignore my old account and use this one going forward. But it should be possible to link them in some way, right?
    Last edited by Blave4; 09-15-2017 at 03:58 AM.

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blave2 View Post
    Here's my other account (the one from the pre-order page). Doesn't have a badge showing either.

EDIT: Scratch that. It DOES show a badge. Definitely didn't do that in the profile a minute ago...

Well I guess I could just ignore my old account and use this one going forward. But it should be possible to link them in some way, right?
    Frankly, I don't think you should hope for any linking of two forum accounts anytime soon. We're a tiny team, our techies are busy working on the alpha and getting the add-on shop working and if this is at all possible, then such a task would probably be at the bottom of their priority list, as people who have pledge transfer problems, refund requests and similar issues will have to be taken care of first. But - why not log in to your old forum account, rename it to something like Totallynotblave, then log on to Blave2 and simpyl rename it to Blave? That way you get your name, your badge, everything should be good - right?
    http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    Frankly, I don't think you should hope for any linking of two forum accounts anytime soon. We're a tiny team, our techies are busy working on the alpha and getting the add-on shop working and if this is at all possible, then such a task would probably be at the bottom of their priority list, as people who have pledge transfer problems, refund requests and similar issues will have to be taken care of first. But - why not log in to your old forum account, rename it to something like Totallynotblave, then log on to Blave2 and simpyl rename it to Blave? That way you get your name, your badge, everything should be good - right?
    Yeah, I will do something like that. Wasn't asking you to implement linking accounts. Just asking whether something like that is already possible. If it's not, no worries. I'll just do the re-naming thing when I get home :)

Thanks for the help! It's still hard to believe how much you (and the other Owlcats) are doing in such a limited time. I can't tell you enough how amazing you guys are and how much I appreciate it. Can't wait to get my hands on the game! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    [Long Thing asking why not rename account Blave]
    Sonny, true love is the greatest thing in the world. Except for a nice MLT, a mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe. They're so perky, I love that. But that's not what he said! He distinctly said "to blave." And, as we all know, "to blave" means "to bluff," huh? So you're probably playing cards, and he cheated—

That's why not.

I am completely baffled by the difficulty of finding anything for this kickstarter, ie forum badge. I read all these comments about people unable to find or they have not seen it. Why not just tell them it will show when you make a post?

testing this forum, do I have a badge and how do I make a survey and stuff? OMG, so hard.

@Jukka:

When you create a new thread, underneath the main typing area there are "Additional options", which include "Post a poll".

@BerserkerKitten:

Isn't it about time for a juicy new update? ^_^

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast