View Poll Results: I want the following companion to be featured as a miniature:

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Valerie

14 6.97%
  • Tristian

11 5.47%
  • Regongar

18 8.96%
  • Octavia

39 19.40%
  • Nok-Nok

37 18.41%
  • Linzi

12 5.97%
  • Jubilost

7 3.48%
  • Jaethal

39 19.40%
  • Harrim

6 2.99%
  • Ekundayo

6 2.99%
  • Amiri

12 5.97%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    Just, if you could please do me a big favour and not all start asking for refunds should a mini win that you don't like. We may need some of that money to make the game you're all waiting for. ♥
    I made my bed, BK. I'll lie in it like a man.

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Thanks, guys! We have such a cool community!
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Quote Originally Posted by Dragao_Preto View Post
    I made my bed, BK. I'll lie in it like a man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    Thanks, guys! We have such a cool community!
    Thanks for the compliment, but, just so you know, crying into a pillow on said bed is still an option on the table.

... I only kid. Regardless of the character that wins, the mini we get will be a unique piece unobtainable anywhere else and I'll absolutely love it. Also, like @Pathfinder said, we all bought in knowing the deal. Our shinies are just gifts for our support of the team and whining for refunds is a childish venture (although no one has actually done that yet). That said, I'm still going to be a little rowdy over here in the peanut gallery until the poll closes!

My fellow Pathfinders, I plead for you to vote for a true elf! Not a half-breed! Also, who I actually voted for on accident is totally irrelevant...
    Last edited by Dragao_Preto; 02-06-2018 at 03:28 AM.

Quick update for you guys - this poll is supposed to end this week!

Thing is, Octavia and Jaethal are tied right now, with Nok-Nok being only 2 votes behind. We're currently trying to decide whether we really wanna end the poll at the end of this week, when one character is in the lead by at least 1 vote or whether we're gonna start a new quickie-poll over the weekend, which includes only Octavia, Jaethal and Nok-Nok. Just so y'all know what's happening.

EDIT: I will be closing this poll in a few moments and start a new one with only Octavia, Jaethal and Nok-Nok. The new poll will run until Monday. Just sorting out a few other jobs, keep your eyes peeled for a new sticky with the new poll within the next hour or so.
    Last edited by Berserkerkitten; 02-06-2018 at 12:16 PM.

Thanks for your votes, everybody!

As announced earlier, we are now closing this poll. There is a new sticky at the very top of the dev section, where you can vote for your favourite among the top 3 companions: Jaethal, Octavia and Nok-Nok. The new poll will run until Monday and the winner shall become a miniature. We invite each and everyone of you to vote in that new poll. Thanks!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213