Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

What Games Are You Waiting FOR?

Beside Pathfinder: Kingmaker of course. For my part, I pledge for the game Re:Legend. It's on an entirely different type of game, but I like that type.
    What do you call a dragon who ate a bunch of adventurers? A party-pooper!
    If you Awaken a chicken, is it speaking fowl language?
    What do you say when a treefolk betrays you? Tree-son!

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire mainly. When the Fig campaign ended I re-played the original game to get a save to transfer just the way I wanted to (I had played it on my old PC and lost the saves).

I'm also waiting for a bunch of games to be on sale (like Assassins Creed: Origins) to buy them on the cheap side.

I'm currently playing Mad Max. It's a surprisingly well optimized and thought out open world game with cool and properly made driving sections and battles.

The other day I bought Papers Please for 25 Argentine Pesos (that's about 1.25 USD) so I'm set for a few weeks.

I expected someone to name PoE

I will not post same titles here so if interested you fellows can read them over there:
    https://owlcatgames.com/forums/showt...re-waiting-for

I am kind of wondering what kind of game this new Cyberpunk 2077 will be, hopefully turn based but will see:
    (warning, some future police violence against android and so on are shown in this youtube link)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7_ZTI1OwCk

Total War: Warhammer III will be most likely my buy list (allso all addons for second game because I did so in first game and have bougt second game before it launched)
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Welp, I search to see if I was going to make essentially a duplicate of another thread, but I did not see that one.

Not going to lie, I'm getting hyped about the upcoming Pokemon game on the Switch.

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Konrad13 View Post
    Not going to lie, I'm getting hyped about the upcoming Pokemon game on the Switch.
    Which one is that? I've hear mention of "Pokemon Stars" eons ago, which was supposed to be like an upgraded version of Sun and Moon, but then they went completely silent about it and all we've got so far is Pokkén. Which isn't a terrible game, but I really just fire it up when I feel like crushing the hopes and dreams of small children over the internet.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

I'm looking forward to the enhanced edition of the original Neverwinter Nights, Fear Effect Sedna, Greedfall and an MMO called Ascent: Infinite Realm. For the longer term there is also Cyberpunk 2077.

Yume Nikki: Dream Diary. A 3d remake of a creepy classic. It's coming out in several days, and I can't wait to see what they did with it.

Pokemon Sun/Moon got their "special" versions in the form of Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon. Pokemon Stars was a fan theory/rumor by and large.

Pokemon Switch is a completely new mainline Pokemon game. Rumor has it that it will be set in a region based on Spain and/or Italy, that it will revamp the combat system (what they mean by this is largely unknown) and that they are really pushing to try and get it out by Christmas to help Nintendo reach their sales goal for the Switch this year (can't remember if it's 20 or 30 million units being the goal for 2018 at the moment).

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast