Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    In order that I am planning to play:

Battletech
    Pathfinder
    Bard's tale 4
    Wastleand 3
    Stygian

If any of them flat out suck, they get replaced by POE2. I feel bad for POE2, I played the heck out of the first and really enjoyed it, but the awful metaplot, the boring wold building and the now convoluted class system have got me real low on expectations. Not to mention they don't even have new portraits for the characters so it feels like an expansion more than a proper sequel.

I'll play it eventually, but on sale and between other games.
    Last edited by Avari; 04-08-2018 at 06:09 PM.

PoE 2 is the next game that I'm really excited for. Besides this game. The others are *way* off into the future.

Wasteland 3: Not even sure when this game comes out. Late this year, next year?

A MMO I Can Care About: Who knows when this will release. xD

The new Bard's Tale looks interesting, I hope they can get Cary Elwes to reprise his role from the 2004 game.

Cyberpunk 2077 is something I'm interested in, but like everyone else, have *no* idea what it's going to look like. Also, unsure of release date as well.

'That's about it, really. This year isn't all that in my wheel house when it comes to game releases (the latter half, at any rate. Got two cRPG's releasing by summer) so I'm likely just going to be playing a bunch of blah games between these two.

Quote Originally Posted by jakl201 View Post
    ...Cyberpunk 2077 is something I'm interested in, but like everyone else, have *no* idea what it's going to look like...
    There are some YouTube videos out there with the trailer, it looks pretty amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Argantis View Post
    There are some YouTube videos out there with the trailer, it looks pretty amazing.
    You talking about the ones that were released about five years ago? But ah well. They're releasing some info about it at this year's E3 so that's something at least.

I'll probably cop flak for this, but Anthem.

I love Bioware's games, have done since I was a kid playing Kotor and Jade Empire, which still stands as my all-time favourite game, despite the issues it has. I was also one of the few who loved what Andromeda brought, even though I do have a lot of issues with it, I enjoyed my time with it immensely and was pissed off that the company dropped it so soon, not even bothering to put out DLC or wrap up the storys cliffhangers.

I won't be pre-ordering it, which for me is a rarity with a game developer I loved and trusted for so long, but the debacle with Andromeda showed me I can't trust their quality. I'll wait for reviews and critiques to come out from people I trust to be impartial, and buy it if it looks good.

Aside from that, the only game-related thing I'm really looking forward to is Stardew Valley's Multiplayer, as I've played the mod a whole bunch with a buddy of mine for his channel, and am super stoked to return to it for his streams and finally complete the game with him.

Well, I have a few want's :

Phantom Doctrine
    Mutant Year Zero : Road to Eden
    Phoenix Point (preordered)
    Pillars of Eternity 2 : Deadfire (preordered)
    Wastelands 3
    Iron Harvest

Most likely I will be able to play only the first three + Kingmaker this year.

Demon's Souls probably 1-2 versions of RPCS3 away from being flawlessly emulated on an i5 (already flawless on older i7s)

X4: Foundations has a tentative release date in 2018, although X games are always tough to buy on release since they typically make massive improvement in the 2 years following their releases.

Star Citizen is making some pretty big leaps towards being an actual game. The new alpha has a couple of really polished, if quite short, missions. Now the trick is surviving until release date.

There's this new cRPG that came out of Early Access on Steam a couple of days ago called 'Tower of Time' that has me interested. Anyone played this game?

I pledged to the game Ecosystem, but the Kickstarter failed... 😔 Thankfully, the creator did not gave up.

I'm backing this game. It has some pretty cool ideas, and looks very similar to Pathfinder:Kingmaker, Pillars of Eternity, Baldur's Gate, etc. I'm assuming anyone backing here may be interested at least.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...rs-of-darkness
    http://www.blackgeyser.com/

The Kickstarter update they sent out yesterday actually mentions Pathfinder, so maybe they should get our support as well.

By the way, stretch goals. You certainly know Pathfinder: Kingmaker, an absolutely amazing cRPG also inspired by Baldur's Gate, developed by Owlcat Games. They finish their post-Kickstarter crowdfunding this Friday (in Europe: today), so this is the last time you can contribute towards unlocking their truly exciting stretch goals.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast