Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm very happy that they are in the game. I've grown quite attached to them from PFS play, the comic books, and all the art you find of them in the various books.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckett View Post
    Honestly, I really dislike the Iconics, and kind of hope they are not in the game to any degree. If we are forced to, I'd say Kyra is the most tolerable.
    From my PFS days... I seem to remember plenty a pregen Kyra biting the dust, but she was always nice to have around...

Not a big fan of adding a lot of iconics

I don't mind the iconics at all - but I'd be more keen on seeing some iconic characters that aren't the iconics. (For example Count Jeggare and his buddy Radovan.)

I like the Iconics, and the Choices they made (with the exception of Amiri who I'd have rather traded for Valeros or Seelah) seem solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull-ogk View Post
    From my PFS days... I seem to remember plenty a pregen Kyra biting the dust, but she was always nice to have around...

Not a big fan of adding a lot of iconics
    I don't have anything particularly against the iconics other than they are just way too damn overused and I don't really find any of them that interesting. Kyra does sort of stand out, particularly in PFS, as she well, actually has a use.

But really, I'd just much rather see something new than the same old thing for the billionth time, that wasn't really that great the first time.

I remember seeing a screenshot of a Kyra when they posted that update about character design. I'm pretty sure we're going to meet her in the game as well. Or do you think it was just an average Cleric of Sarenrae?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Stoermrider View Post
    I remember seeing a screenshot of a Kyra when they posted that update about character design. I'm pretty sure we're going to meet her game as well. Or do you think it was just an average Cleric of Sarenrae?
    I hope Sajan is in it.
    Last edited by Unregistered; 06-10-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12