Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar

Ideas for silly cheat codes

Thanks to your efforts with the community achievements, one fun feature we'll be adding to Pathfinder: Kingmaker is silly cheat codes. These will allow you to do stuff like dress your characters in the fabulous shirt of our Technicolor Director Alexey Drobyshevsky or they may cause injured characters to bleed random critters. Because why leak bodily fluids through an open wound if you can bleed a badger?

One suggestion we have received for a cheat code was to make armor invisible, so we can see a character's class-specific clothing. That's a really cool idea and we're working on putting this in the game.

Have you got any other suggestions for silly cheat codes? Let's hear 'em in this thread! :)
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

I think the "make armor invisible, so we can see a character's class-specific clothing" cheat code is a good idea but, frankly, I think it shouldn't be as much as cheat code as it should be a simple visibility toggle, probably on the character sheet. Many RPGs offer this kind of options, usually for helmets.

Not really "silly" but I do remember and know that it is nice feature to add/remove helmet option from models. So when people use armor including helmet that helmet do not show in they model (naturally it would be seen in inventory sheet and so on). Really close for your (BK) idea to make armor invisible but only helmet part so face/hair will be seen.

Some other usefull options because sooner or later someone WILL ask:
    - no nudity (on/off)
    - no curse/anatomy words in dialogue (on/off)
    - no spiders (on/off there are fobias)
    - normal amount of blood, no blood, plenty of blood and gore (flyinhg heads, blood pools, heads in stick what ever) in options
    - color blind options
    - "hex grid" on/off in maps
    - option to see / not see possible conversation options (like: you have only 3 options but if you would have more: dex/str/con/abilityX/featY you would have kazillion more options here)
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    I do believe colorblind settings, gore settings and showing/hiding ability score requirements in dialogue are already a thing/being worked on. But this is good, thanks for the input! :)
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

-All kills cause an extreme animation (explode, disintegrate, catch on fire, freeze and shatter, etc.)
    -All hits are minimum / maximum damage (or 50-50 between those)
    -All enemy models are ducks, and all their audio is replaced by quacks (proper stats, but they all look like ducks)
    -All PCs look like Gnome versions of the original character (Gnomageddon - Sounds do-able with your engine?)

*edit* The Gnome one would be my top pick given the extreme anti-gnome sentiment at all stages of this project :P

Along the idea of invisible armor, maybe enable costumes. Could be holiday costumes (Santa and elves, Halloween costumes), or everyone gets halos or wings, all weapons look a size larger, etc.

I think that, if we use the cheat to be wearing that infamous shirt, it should act like a Hypnotic Pattern spell in the first round of combat before we attack. Just saying. ;p

I second the request for the ability to make armor, but especially helmets, invisible.

Not really silly, but it'd be useful to be able to instantly reveal all hidden stashes (the purple things shown in the latest stream) regardless of Perception for people who want that.
    Last edited by FirstEnchanter; 07-17-2017 at 05:23 PM.

I would like corpses exploding or turning to little piles of ash. That would be cool. Actually, I like to little piles of ash best, I think.

Big Head Mode.

All caps mode were every word of dialogue said by the characters is in all caps. So you can role play as thought everybody is angry or excited all the time

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast