Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    Kitten mode: All characters are replaced with cats. They still have their gear and class abilities and bonuses. But the avatars are cats, the portraits are of cats (possibly just pictures of various Owlcat Dev team cats, or forum member cats), and the base stats for the characters are all cats.

I could definitely see Youtube and Twitch Streamers trying to get through the game with an all cat team.

Your other cheats are good ideas (though not all of them are "silly" per se); but including a 4chan-created Pepe the frog-associated fake religion cheat is a bad idea for a multitude of reasons. Not the least of which is Branding.
    Why not OWLcats? and replacing every characters and monster but I disagree with replacing all the stats. Only replacing the appearance.

EXTREME WARFARE MODE - Extra gibs! GIBS ON EVERY HIT!

Helium Voices - increase the pitch of all the voice acting to make it sound like everyone is on helium

Silly Hats - give everyone a silly hat. Party hat, xmas hats, tophats etc.

Bobble Head mode - Use the skeleton to basically increase the head and decrease the support so everyone's giant heads flop all around.

Alien Sounds Mode - Use an RNG to modify background music and sounds to just create an alien and bizarre sound effects and music

Rainbow Clothes - An offshirt of the rainbow shirts but applies random color pallets to NPCs and equipment.
    I know! Start swinging! Eventually you'll lop off the head of someone important and then the good fights will REALLY start!
    -- Lilarcor

A code that makes everyone wear pantaloons

A cheat code where by all d20 rolls are either natural 1s or natural 20s (50-50)

Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    Not gonna lie. I wanna see speed runners trying to build a feline empire with hilariously unoptimized kitten wizards.

Of course, in the tradition of using terrible puns as codes, may I propose that the code be "YouMustBeKitten"
    This, but with d6s. I want to see a fireball explode with d6s spreading from the point of origin. or lightening be a row of d6s that launch out.
    The same can be done with spell like etc, (channel)

A bard code, where you will gets bards singing of your exploits, or spreading viscious rumours to overthrow you depending on your style of goverment.

A Monthy Python code, where you will get a shop that is all out of something that is their specialty, or you have a parrots pining for the fjords.. Well, you DID say silly codes. ;)
    --
    I have not lost my mind, it is backed up somewhere on disc...

deleted, forgot it was suppose to be sills cheat codes
    Last edited by Kindling; 07-28-2017 at 02:07 AM.

A code that changes bardic song to a random meme-song(What is love, Never gonna give you up, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Kekmaster ACR View Post
    A code that changes bardic song to a random meme-song(What is love, Never gonna give you up, etc).
    Licensing issues make this seem unlikely. Unless the song in question is Korobeiniki, which as a folk-song is probably public domain.
    Last edited by Stratagemini; 07-28-2017 at 04:06 AM.

Mimic Mode - All characters are replaced by mimic tables/chairs/chests/etc

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast