Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Other languages

Great news :)

Any news?¿ I send an email to Deep Silver too but they have not answered me.

Will there be a translation on the way for the Dlcs to come out?

Thanks

There is a project to translate the game for the community.

The community in charge of the project is clandlan a website of great prestige in the Spanish-speaking community with many translations made

We would like to know if there is any official translation on the way because if this is the case the translation would stop so as not to be duplicated.

A few years ago a translation was made by the community of Divinity Original Sin because they said that there would not be an official translation into Spanish but then the game came out for consoles and an official translation was made.

I ask you please to tell us if there is an official translation to stop the community project because it is a gigantic work with many hours

We would also like to know if you would support this unofficial translation

Thanks

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    I'm not sure they will answer here, we barely see any member of the team here. On the Steam forum (if you haven't been there yet), There was one active member of the Owlcat dev' team. Otherwise, I think your best bet would be to write them directly at their email address (team@owlcatgames.com), their Discord Chanel (https://discordapp.com/invite/E5pe74u), or Twitter/Facebook accounts...

Thanks No One

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234