Flanking and Sneak Attack

Hi there!
    Since this game doesn't sport aquares to put your character tokens on, I'd like to ask if there will be flanking and Sneak Attacks in this game? I mean honestly, If Rogues couldn't deal sneak attack damage through flanking or something similar that would kind of suck for them.
    They would be exceptionally weak if the sneak damage could be dealt only from Stealth mode to start a combat.

Since we've not seen a rogue in the videos yet, I guess a flanking position feature just hasn't been implemented in the alpha yet. correct me if I'm wrong.

In one of the streams (at least I think that's where it was), the devs hinted that rogues will be able to sneak attack if they're "engaging" an enemy with at least one ally. Something akin to similar systems in Pillars of Eternity.

If mage happens to have invested in dagger skill and have the teleport spell,
    player can use teleport spell near the enemy and then backstab it.

Quote Originally Posted by valorn View Post
    If mage happens to have invested in dagger skill and have the teleport spell,
    player can use teleport spell near the enemy and then backstab it.
    That heavily depends... the closest option in core Pathfinder is dimension door, which does not allow actions after the teleport (for the caster). There are of course various abilities and feats that can achieve that though.

Sound like adding an "engagement" buff when two or more allies are fighting a single enemy. Is there any word on how this will work with debuffs?