Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Champion of Irori is my vote.

I'm sure deific obedience is too difficuot/costly to code in but evangelist / exalted / sentinel are my next 3 votes.

If this game makes the same mistake NWN 1 and 2 did and does not have mystic theurge im going to be very cross. It took years to get mystic theurge as a mod for nwn 1, and there still arent good mods for nwn 2 for it, as some of the PWs have it...but you dont get spell slots. Add it now as main stuff

I never cared much for prestige classes in Pathfinder. I feel the Archetype system solves the same problem but gets online a lot faster and leaves more room for personal customization.
    So I'd much prefer them to implement more classes and archetypes, rather than focusing on prcs.

really, the most important one imo is mystic theurge. eldritch archer can fill the arcane archers spot, and magus fills eldritch knight. But mystic theurge and arcan trickster are musthaves

I fell in love with the Student of War Prestigeclass and would really love to see it in the game. I hink it would really be an awesome addition and a great option for player paths. The great thing about it is that it lets you create a character build with high Intelligence that doesn't necessarily need to be a spellcaster. On the other Hand it would be a great prestige class for the Magus to take as well (or any combat involved genius, really). The prestige class might also be awesome because they rounded down the number of available Knowledge/Lore skills to just about 4, so yay for savng skil points on other skills as well.

The only thing is that I'm not sure if the knowledge skill mechanics are even going to be a thing in Kingmaker. But why not let the game role these checks automatically for the Student of War to activate her abilities?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123