Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Transfer pledge and confirm addons

According to the email I received, once signed up here I can transfer my pledge and confirm my add-ons... except there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to do that. Clicking the link in the email takes me to the store to purchase things.

I had to register then go back into the email and paste the link (note: not click on the link, manually copy and paste it) once I was logged in. This prompted a separate window to popup that allowed me to xfer my backing to the account.

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    You need to be registered and logged in on the pledge management page - https://owlcatgames.com/preorder
    While logged in, clicking the link with the code in the email will generate a popup, which lets you transfer your pledge and choose addons.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

How long does it take for the badges to show up?
    Edit: turns out the answer is immediately upon posting again. Nevermind.

Edit 2: Also for anyone else having issues, try turning off noscript if you have it.

Looks like the issue is possible with how Android stores session. Doing it from a phone seems to require copy and pasting the link.

Doing it with Chrome on Windows also requires you to copy and paste the link.

I've done it by clicking without a problem (except the known problem of the first link to be misspelled). With Windows 10, Chrome and the mail app of Windows).

Confirmed with the transfer. Just create an account with the preorder link sent to you in the email, then click on the second link in the email (make sure to use your same email) and it will register your pledge and it gets transferred to you forum account. The only thing that tricked me up was there was no noticeable way to discern whether or not this had worked without first posting.

The forums also use your email address as your user name till you change it giving everyone your email.

EDIT: did all tiers get a badge as I don't have one or remember if my tier got one?
    Last edited by Reddevil; 08-25-2017 at 06:13 PM.

There seems to be some sort of serious disconnect between my forum profile and my backer profile. I tried following the links in the email I received (including the manual copy and paste method), but I couldn't log in. It kept telling me invalid login. So I tried resting my password. I went to my.com, followed all of the instructions and successfully changed my password (note that I use a password manager and have successfully logged in here multiple times, so there's no way I was using the wrong password in the first place). Now, using the new password I set up, the backer portal is telling me, "user not found."

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast