Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    I apparently am doing something wrong. I've registered on the preorder page went back to click the second link which did nothing, but put me back at the preorder page. I then rec'd an email asking if I had registered for my.com? Never saw any codes to enter for the backer transfer and have checked my spam folder.

Help

[I]Vivat Grendel![/I]

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Denali View Post
    I apparently am doing something wrong. I've registered on the preorder page went back to click the second link which did nothing, but put me back at the preorder page. I then rec'd an email asking if I had registered for my.com? Never saw any codes to enter for the backer transfer and have checked my spam folder.

Help
    The code is contained in the second link, that's why it ends in 'code=' followed by a bunch of characters. You have to click that whilst you're logged in on the pledge management site and it should open a popup, allowing you to finalize your pledge transfer.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Badge Test

Badge test

ok, the shitty pledge manager doesn't make me very hopeful for the game. who the hell thought THAT was a good interface?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789