Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    So, just to be clear, you have to go to the first link (preorder) and create a new account. Once you have done that, go to the second emails corrected link, and it will take you to the transfer your pledge page. Hit transfer, and then just exit out.

Go back to the normal Owlcat Games site, and log in just like normal. Go to your Profile and change your name back, (unless you want your Email broadcasted), hen sign out again.

Sign back in, and you should then have your badge and your account straight.
    Last edited by Beckett; 08-25-2017 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckett View Post
    So, just to be clear, you have to go to the first link (preorder) and create a new account. Once you have done that, go to the second emails corrected link, and it will take you to the transfer your pledge page. Hit transfer, and then just exit out.
    I have tried this unfortunately, the email I received did not include a code, it only had the corrected URL and I do not see any other email with the information. I registered using the same email address I used in Kickstarter (ddernier@yahoo.com).

Please help,

Arbarth
    Last edited by Arbarth; 08-26-2017 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Add more info

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    Hahaha... ha... 18,000 backers and I'm the only one covering support right now. *faints*

You need to log in at https://owlcatgames.com/preorder
    Then click on the link with the code in the email. A popup will appear and let you transfer your pledge from kickstarter. That's it.
    Sorry if I'm adding to your workload, but just so you know... I don't know if it's universal, but on my Gmail, the text is the same color as the background of your e-mail. Had to highlight the whole thing to read the text of it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Arbarth View Post
    I have tried this unfortunately, the email I received did not include a code, it only had the corrected URL and I do not see any other email with the information. I registered using the same email address I used in Kickstarter (ddernier@yahoo.com).

Please help,

Arbarth
    I had the same problem with my yahoo.com account. The first email with the code is probably in your SPAM folder. Check there.

Then what...still confused. Is there suppose to be a digital down load? I ended up submitting a second pledge...quite confusing to me.

I finally got round to sorting this one out myself. Most of us seem to have gotten two emails from them one with instructions and a link that allows us to transfer our kickstarter pledge with the heading "Backer Portal is now live" from "pathfinder kingmaker team". Then later there was a second email titled "Backer Portal" from "pathfinder kingmaker team" which say's there was a mistake in the URL and giving a second one. The first one sort of worked for me (couldn't select any add ons) while the second just went to a pre-order page.

Yeah... I didn't recognize the email and deleted it as spam. The Pre-Order page seems to be dedicated to having me pay a second time for the product I already paid for in the Kickstarter. And the Kickstarter page doesn't have any way to transfer either.

YES--I finally got the Pledge transferred to here -- the email was lost in the SPAM folder.

Thank you all for the good information.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbarth View Post
    YES--I finally got the Pledge transferred to here -- the email was lost in the SPAM folder.

Thank you all for the good information.
    I was totally unable to do this in several weeks of trying in Internet Explorer, changing browsers to Chrome allowed me to register finally and then use the link in the email to transfer...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123