Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar

Add-Ons are being fixed

Hey there!

We're aware that it's currently not possible to choose certain addons and that they're greyed out when you try to select them. We're fixing this ASAP!
    http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

if we went ahead and finalized can we select and pay for additional addons later? i am curious if an alpha access option exists.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by agedblade View Post
    if we went ahead and finalized can we select and pay for additional addons later? i am curious if an alpha access option exists.

thanks
    The alpha add-on option exists. I know because I added it on. Or are you asking if the alpha add-on is available for people who did not back at beta tiers? They already stated that it wouldn't be.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    Hey there!

We're aware that it's currently not possible to choose certain addons and that they're greyed out when you try to select them. We're fixing this ASAP!
    I notice there's no backer exclusive t-shirt/hoodie, does that issue will be addressed too?

Quote Originally Posted by Padawanchichi View Post
    I notice there's no backer exclusive t-shirt/hoodie, does that issue will be addressed too?
    Yep, that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    The alpha add-on option exists. I know because I added it on. Or are you asking if the alpha add-on is available for people who did not back at beta tiers? They already stated that it wouldn't be.
    I backed at a Beta level and don't have access to the Alpha add-on.

I backed at a beta tier as well and cannot add on alpha access, though I keep trying.
    Vivat Grendel!

Yeah, like I said, they're currently bugged. Sorry! Give it a few days while our techies are fixing it. :) Once I hear it's all sorted I'll be posting here, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    Yeah, like I said, they're currently bugged. Sorry! Give it a few days while our techies are fixing it. :) Once I hear it's all sorted I'll be posting here, too.
    Wasn't meant to be an attack or even a hurry up, just a post to say it was happening to me as well since it seems to be sporadic.
    Vivat Grendel!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast