Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    To add context, the guys fixing these codes, resets and the like arew the same people testing and fixing the game in progress right now as we're trying to sort out the alpha. So they're constantly hopping back and forth between these tasks and basically I need to nag em every once in a while and ask for resets or codes to be re-sent, then the boss nags them to find and fix bugs in the game, so they're all working their asses off right now. Don't worry, performing the actual reset isn't a big deal, I reckon the Owlcat in charge of that just didn't see my request for yours, yet. I'll sort it out.
    http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

I figured it wasn't actually that big a deal, but with everything going on over there, I did assume it was busy as all get out. That's why I figured I'd ask. Thank you for taking the time to respond!
    Vivat Grendel!

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    I figured it wasn't actually that big a deal, but with everything going on over there, I did assume it was busy as all get out. That's why I figured I'd ask. Thank you for taking the time to respond!
    Sure. I've just sent a poke to the reset lady and asked her to sort it for you. She's still offline (early morning and all), but she'll find my message the moment she logs on. :)

EDIT: Hm, it's starting to look like the reset might take until tomorrow. They might be doing another press tour or something. Can't reach them right now, but I'll keep on trying.
    Last edited by Berserkerkitten; 09-11-2017 at 01:10 PM.

Alpha access

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    Sure. I've just sent a poke to the reset lady and asked her to sort it for you. She's still offline (early morning and all), but she'll find my message the moment she logs on. :)

EDIT: Hm, it's starting to look like the reset might take until tomorrow. They might be doing another press tour or something. Can't reach them right now, but I'll keep on trying.
    I still haven't finished the transfer process on my pledge yet because I still can't add the Aplha Access as an add on. It's still greyed out. I pledged at the right level ($95). Can I get a hand with this?

Quote Originally Posted by qallayen@gmail.com View Post
    I still haven't finished the transfer process on my pledge yet because I still can't add the Aplha Access as an add on. It's still greyed out. I pledged at the right level ($95). Can I get a hand with this?
    On top of the $95 pledge, did you add another $10 for the alpha during the Kickstarter?

No, I'm trying to add it on while doing the transfer. I will pay the 10 of 15 dollars extra. That's not an issue

Quote Originally Posted by qallayen@gmail.com View Post
    No, I'm trying to add it on while doing the transfer. I will pay the 10 of 15 dollars extra. That's not an issue
    It's not possible to add any money during the pledge transfer. :-/

EDIT: However, the boss specifically told me that the admins are working on the option to add money to a finalized pledge in order to buy extra add-ons.
    Last edited by Berserkerkitten; 09-13-2017 at 06:04 PM.

EDIT: However, the boss specifically told me that the admins are working on the option to add money to a finalized pledge in order to buy extra add-ons.
    I had emailed someone at owlcat right after the Kickstarter closed and asked that specific question. About adding the Alpha test to my pledge. I didn't see it as an option while the Kickstarter was running. I was told to wait until this site was up and that I could do it then. So my question now is, if I transfer the pledge, will I then be able to buy in to the alpha separately? Or, should I hold off until the option your boss mentioned above has been handled?

Awesome. I don't mind just kicking in another 15$ to get access. I appreciate you doing all this crazy legwork for us, the frothing masses.
    Vivat Grendel!

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Awesome. I don't mind just kicking in another 15$ to get access. I appreciate you doing all this crazy legwork for us, the frothing masses.
    I am grateful for that, but I really don't think it would be fair if you had to do that. The reset lady should be back in office tomorrow, so let me see if we can finally get you sorted then.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast