2 issues Registered, but Unregistered. Cannot change password.

First off when i log in. I am shown as Unregistered next to welcome and Notifications.

Thinking i missed an activation email, I went to the Change email or password link and it opened the Activity page. https://owlcatgames.com/forums/activity.php

Seems the forums need a bit more work.

Okay i changed my name in Edit Profile. Seems to have fixed the unregistered part of this issue.

Hi, I tried to change my password for the main site, but the link doesn't let me. Any help\would be appreciated.

Do message read/unread work in private messages?

I am quite sure that our moderator Berserkerkitten have read this but anyway. I send you private message using this forum but when I look information it say:
    "
    07-22-2017 04:01 PM

Unread
    "

True, it have been only 4 days but I kind of guess that either he have read it, or did not even get notification from message but either way.. ..something is wrong here. (First, date, is time when I send message, second line is telling me that you have not yet read it. I guess you have but for some reason I just do not get confirmation from it?)
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Can you guys tell me where the "change password" link is that doesn't work for you? Here on the forums? In the profile settings? Or on the preorder page? Where's the broken link? If someone could point it out to me I can forward it to the admins and ask them to fix it.

I send you private message using this forum but when I look information it say:
    "
    07-22-2017 04:01 PM

Unread
    Yeah, I've read both of them. I don't know why it shows them as unread. Maybe I clicked the wrong button when it asked for confirmation or maybe my popup blocker ate the confirmation dialogue.
    Please bear in mind that I can't always personally answer to every private message I get on here, because I'm also responding on Twitter, Facebook, Kickstarter and on the official Owlcat team email and I'm also editing and uploading updates on Kickstarter and here on the forums, killing spam bots, sorting polls and tallying the archetypes stuff... and believe me, those messages keep coming on Saturdays and Sundays, they come after midnight, they're coming all the time. I'm not ignoring you, but there is only so much I can do. Your message was so huge, you had to split it in two posts! :D
    Last edited by Berserkerkitten; 07-26-2017 at 04:52 PM.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

When I tried to Preorder the link to change password didn't work.

Yes, I am able to get a new auto-generated Password from OwlCatGames Admins but cannot change it myself.

The following link to edit and change password does not work:

https://owlcatgames.com/forums/profi...o=editpassword

WRONGLY ARRIVES TO ANOTHER PAGE

https://owlcatgames.com/forums/activity.php

You have have a redirect in your .htaccess file.

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Thanks, I've forwarded this to our admin.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer