How To Get Extras?

I was in the kickstarter. Just got done moving my pledge over, and noticed that there was some extra stuff I could have gotten here that wasn't available in the kickstarter stuff. It required some extra cash, and the amount that transferred over wasn't enough to cover it (my $100 pledge came across as a $95 preorder with $5 floating around), and I didn't see any way to add to it.

Upgrading doesn't seem to be an option as the next upgrade level is double what I pledged/transferred.

So, how do I go about getting one of those extra goodies?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    They're bugged right now, so you can't select 'em. Sorry. We're working on fixing them right now, so please check back in a couple days :)
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Oh hey, came back to say "Found this thread:
    https://owlcatgames.com/forums/showt...re-being-fixed

Reading is fundamental, don't mind me" but ya beat me to it!

Okay, meesa waits patiently to throw more money at you. :)
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.