Immediate actions?

Hey, how are you guys handling Immediate actions?

I used these in a game last night, so both are going to be Paladin examples ;)
    There are some easy ones like Heroe's Defiance. When you get knocked below 0, it automatically casts.

But for a triggered example, Paladin's Sacrifice has to be triggered if someone around you is hit, etc.

Will the auto-pause be sensitive enough to pick up on these actions?
    Alternately, would we be able to define triggers for immediate spells / abilities? (When the Baron is hit, immediate cast Paladin's Sacrifice)

Quote Originally Posted by Grifta View Post
    Hey, how are you guys handling Immediate actions?

I used these in a game last night, so both are going to be Paladin examples ;)
    There are some easy ones like Heroe's Defiance. When you get knocked below 0, it automatically casts.

But for a triggered example, Paladin's Sacrifice has to be triggered if someone around you is hit, etc.

Will the auto-pause be sensitive enough to pick up on these actions?
    Alternately, would we be able to define triggers for immediate spells / abilities? (When the Baron is hit, immediate cast Paladin's Sacrifice)
    Something like Paladin's Sacrifice seems like it would be tricky to implement. I would think it would have to be done using some sort of trigger or toggle, like you suggested. Otherwise, you'd continuously absorb teammate's damage and drop like a fly.

Well Paladin's Sacrifice is at most 3-4 times a day, and takes status effects as well as damage, so toggle doesn't make any sense. I was just wondering if the devs were going to implement immediates.