• Mummy

24 32.00%
  • Wraith

34 45.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    Will it be revealed as an update? My thought is no since the ability to implement custom portraits means any picture that's published in an update is usavle by everyone and this is restricted to the digital deluxe version, right?
    I've been told the artist will create a sketch as soon as all the polls are done, so I'm hoping we'll get to share it. Where's the fun if we didn't?
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    Will it be revealed as an update? My thought is no since the ability to implement custom portraits means any picture that's published in an update is usavle by everyone and this is restricted to the digital deluxe version, right?
    I believe it SHOULD be usable by anyone since it was unlocked through community rewards, not preordering\backering.

Ugh sorry, didn't read the whole thing properly, because apparently I lack the ability to comprehend basic text.

The way I understand it, the bonus portrait is a community reward and therefore should be available to everybody. Why would it be for the digital deluxe version? Are we implying something there and I missed it?
    Last edited by Berserkerkitten; 09-03-2017 at 08:01 PM.

Boo, so close to something unique, but I guess that we're going to get another generic "spoopy vampire chick". Ah well, polls is polls.

Hopefully you guys can work it into something cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    Ugh sorry, didn't read the whole thing properly, because apparently I lack the ability to comprehend basic text.

The way I understand it, the bonus portrait is a community reward and therefore should be available to everybody. Why would it be for the digital deluxe version? Are we implying something there and I missed it?
    Hey BK, in the campaign page it states clearly that the custom portrait only applies to $40+ backers (I assume it was supposed to be an extra incentive to back at that level). But honestly, as far as I'm concerned just give it to everyone. The portrait will get circulated right away, anyways. And, as has been stated, other non-backers helped achieve community social achievements, so it really *should* apply to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Hey BK, in the campaign page it states clearly that the custom portrait only applies to $40+ backers (I assume it was supposed to be an extra incentive to back at that level). But honestly, as far as I'm concerned just give it to everyone. The portrait will get circulated right away, anyways. And, as has been stated, other non-backers helped achieve community social achievements, so it really *should* apply to everyone.
    Hoo boy, sorry for completely missing that bit. But I do agree with you there. Does anyone have any objections if I brought this up with the devs? You make a good point imho.

I'd give everyone the "new soundtrack in the city tavern" reward, too. You may want to broach that as well.

It would make sense. After all, they're called community rewards. And community should be everyone.

Yep! And let's be honest - no one one the fence about backing at those higher level tiers did so for an extra portrait or tavern soundtrack. lol At least I hope they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    Hoo boy, sorry for completely missing that bit. But I do agree with you there. Does anyone have any objections if I brought this up with the devs? You make a good point imho.
    No objections here from me. Since that should guarantee for a less cumbersome experience for both players and developers. The time it takes to tinkering up ways for the two relevant social stretch goals to stay out of non +$40 backer hands would probably be better used on the game itself after all.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast