Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    A questionnaire / guided leveling like the Strategy Guide offers would be great for new players.

Hey guys, please, consider to implement a respec option. The game is huge, so its not fun to restart after 10 hours into it.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSlanky View Post
    I am trying to remember the last game of this style (isometric based of licensed property) that allowed a respec and I'm drawing a blank.
    I'm trying to remember another isometric based of licensed property in the last years, and i'm drawing a blank...if you take away the "licensed property" tag, then all the last major isometric rpg will make you respec

Yep, respec would be great. It would be nice if it was added in a future patch.

Divinity 2 is an isometric game that offered a re-spec option.
    However, I'd at leadt like a re-spec option that was game lore friendly, allowing you to switch out feats or lower level spells (for Spontaneous casters) as in the TT / Pathfinder Society.

There is a tool out claiming to let one respec from lvl 0; but I haven't tested it yet myself.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/640820/discussions/0/3393916911747887110/?ctp=4
    Last edited by halcyon8705@gmail.com; 10-02-2018 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Add link

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    As a suggestion to Devs coming here and willing to do it while sticking to the core rules, there are retraining rules in the tabletop Pathfinder : http://www.d20pfsrd.com/basics-abili...ns/retraining/
    Mostly, it takes time and money to retrain a Feat, skills or even whole class levels.

Quote Originally Posted by halcyon8705@gmail.com View Post
    Divinity 2 is an isometric game that offered a re-spec option.
    However, I'd at leadt like a re-spec option that was game lore friendly, allowing you to switch out feats or lower level spells (for Spontaneous casters) as in the TT / Pathfinder Society.

There is a tool out claiming to let one respec from lvl 0; but I haven't tested it yet myself.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/64082...7887110/?ctp=4
    I'm worried to test that out as well. I mean it would likely only corrupt the one save file, but who knows what the future ramifications would be. Maybe if they do get into a "Character Editor" format I might try it.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSlanky View Post
    I am trying to remember the last game of this style (isometric based of licensed property) that allowed a respec and I'm drawing a blank.
    PoE2 literally came out this year. So you're not trying very hard.

Also disabling auto-levelling and then having guys join you auto-levelled to like 5... kind of defeats the point of it in a lot of ways.

Overall the characters are at least well spec'd and statted, so that's less of an issue than it usually is in these things.

I think it's a no-brainer that first respec should be free as the game is very complex especially if you don't know all the tricks of pathfinder and should just be allowed to retrain your characters at least once.

This is a feature everyone is asking for yet the game was released without it which seems absurd as any other rpg has a form of respec so what's exactly the problem here? We had 6 patches already and yet the devs have not said anything about respec. Could you please stop ignoring us?

Yeah, possibility to respec would be nice.
    Even if player would be able only to change his own choices at companions build with no possibility to change their pre-generated picks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234