Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I'm currently running a NG female Human Fighter with a focus on archery.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSlanky View Post
    I may do the same thing I did with BG - create a pair of companions, an adventurer (likely wizard as there isn't a pure one as an NPC) and his protector (likely paladin as there isn't one as an NPC at all).

If I don't go for the created companion - I'll likely go Ranger or Bard, simply because the skill system benefits them, and I'm a bit of a stickler for having a broad variety of skills.
    Great choice! I was thinking of making a Hellknight for my Chelish wizard so it's like they're good and evil mirrors of each other! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Edymnion View Post
    I'm currently running a NG female Human Fighter with a focus on archery.
    I've always preferred fighters as well when it comes to anything martial. I know the rangers are decent at archery but you just can't beat the feat gain of a fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriarche View Post
    I've tried to find the definition of what Chelish means, is that a first name or does it actually mean something?

As for me, I'm going for a halfling fighter, going with his best pal halfling scout (created companion).

I'm going with linzie, another front liner (Amari?), nok nok once I find him... but I'll try to have the most ''neutral'' party as possible.

For this playthrough my halfling wouldn't target to become nobility or rule a kingdom, he would just have answered a call for another adventure and becoming nobility would just ''happen'' without him realizing very much.

He would accept the title, but wouldn't rule like other kings, balancing consequences with wisdom. He would just answer the questions he would be asked, like an oblivious kid. If you know One Piece, he'd be a bit like luffy.

He would still consider important matters and try to do as much good as possible, but the laws would be very forgiving towards unlawful actions that turns out to help the greater good. So it'd be pretty much a neutral kingdom, where freedom is very important. Trolls would be free to stroll around the streets among other citizens as long as they don't hurt the population, things like that.

I also plan to do another playthrough with a party full of crusaders/paladins :p warriors of holy light,

not sure if it would work, I want to test it out, but that's going to be in a second or third playthrough. In my first playthrough I want to experience what the developpers has to offer to us, afterward I'll do my test parties :p
    I may try an inquisition type playthrough as well, LG or LN ( I really can't stand LG in general). Especially for this AP this might be a lot of fun.

Given that I've seen now that the monk has at least the sensei and sacred fist archetypes; I can amend my 1st play to be either "monk" (pure) or "sensei", mostly depending on the feats available.

CN Monster Tactician of Calistra probably.
    Or Sorcerer of Undeath Multiclassed with Scaled Fist (ancestor was a shape shifting Gold Dracolich), or a Eldrich Scion of Undeath/Scaled Fist if that is possible.

Male, Half-Elf, probably an Inquisitor of Sarenrae - if not that, Alchemist. No idea what archetypes I'll use, if I use any.
    Knowing how I play, I'll probably end up either Lawful Good or Neural Good. If the game lets us give broad statements of why we're in the Stolen Lands, I'll probably end up talking about bringing stability and safety to the region and the people.
    Assuming I stick with the Inquisitor class, my party will probably have Amiri or Valerie as my main tank with Harrim as the other melee character and a healer. Olivia and Linzi will hang in the back for artillery and support. The last companion is up in the air, but I'm leaning towards either Tristian or Jubilost.

I have played a bunch of the archetypes. Eldritch Sorc is crazy powerful, they come out strong and just keep getting stronger with that bond. I get to play a Dragon? WOW

Human, Male, Magus. Eldrich Scion with a dragon bloodline because LOOK AT LEVEL 17!!! YOU CAN TURN INTO A DRAGON?!?!?! Zomg yes. *kicks all the other bloodlines to the curb*

In alpha I played as a rogue. Didn't have a whole lot of fun. But I usually always choose to play as a rogue/melee class for my char. I'd try out Paladin, but it looks like you are forced to keep that 'Lawful Good' alignment that I dislike, compared to PoE's version of 'Paladins'. As for party makeup? Unsure. Probably keeping Amiri in, because she hits like a truck. I'll experiment between Valerie and Harran, see if I can't make that dwarf my 'tank'. Because in this game, unlike PoE, you *really* need a cleric for those heals.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSlanky View Post
    I may do the same thing I did with BG - create a pair of companions, an adventurer (likely wizard as there isn't a pure one as an NPC) and his protector (likely paladin as there isn't one as an NPC at all).
    You can make Octavia a pure wizard if you wish. From what I understood, it's just she has potential as an arcane trickster.

I'll make a CG half-elf sorcerer with a silver draconic bloodline.
    My team will most likely consist Tristan, Octavia, Regongar, Amiri and Valerie.

(Another of my run will be a true neutral cleric of Nethys(most likely human, but I'll see), instauring a magocracy(if possible, is it BerserkerKitten?) with a party of Tristan, Octavia, Regongar, Jaethal and Jubiloist.
    What do you call a dragon who ate a bunch of adventurers? A party-pooper!
    If you Awaken a chicken, is it speaking fowl language?
    What do you say when a treefolk betrays you? Tree-son!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast