Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    No idea about abilities available, however thinking neutral good half-elf male druid as my typical goody two-shoes on first play through. Question is what religion if any. Can we pick backgrounds that matters or is it fluff?

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    my character rassilon neutral evil or lawful evil sorcerer inspired by darth sidious & darth vader
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 04-19-2018 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign Dragon View Post
    my character rassilon neutral evil or lawful evil sorcerer inspired by darth sidious & darth vader
    That sounds like fun. I've always been a fan of playing Evil mainly because 95% of films, tv shows, novels and videogames give you the "good person" narrative by default and for me it gets a bit tiring in the end.

I'm in a Kingmaker game right now, playing a LN Human Imperious Sorcerer; I'm thinking making a LE Red Dragon Sorcerer that'll eventually go Dragon Disciple for funsies.

Or maybe one of the dozens of other options. Honestly, this is looking like a game I'll play through a bunch of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrelodin View Post
    I'm in a Kingmaker game right now, playing a LN Human Imperious Sorcerer; I'm thinking making a LE Red Dragon Sorcerer that'll eventually go Dragon Disciple for funsies.

Or maybe one of the dozens of other options. Honestly, this is looking like a game I'll play through a bunch of times.
    class i am looking forward is dragon disciple might & magic all rolled into one and a really long lifespan:)

Human/Aasimar sword & board paladin (my char) with a custom Dwarven armored hulk wielding an earth breaker as a buddy. :)

usualy human dual wielding fighter
    this time
    something strange like asimar / elemental, mage / warrior dualclass or some specialization that alloes for weapon / magic

I am going to go with a female human sorcerer.

Looks like I'm not the only one who'll be going Dragon Disciple! I haven't quite decided between Sorcerer or Eldritch Scion Magus for the base class yet (leaning towards the latter), but definitely a LE Red Dragon Disciple. I'm picking that combo because it's the closest I can come to an old favorite character from Exalted, who had every game I tried to play him in die before it got to the empire-building phase.

Viktor Vlastislav Konrad Mikhailas Xavier von Drakholdt, a nobleman passed over for inheritance when his wastrel younger brother received a tangible divine blessing, now intends to right this grievous wrong and claim what he is owed, even if he must carve his birthright from the world with his own bloody claws! Those who follow him will prosper beyond their wildest dreams; those who oppose him will burn.

His theme song; https://youtu.be/WnAvNdVyJB0

deleted post
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 05-09-2018 at 05:09 PM.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast