Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarche View Post
    will there be a store available for us who didn't pledge for clothes?

Not sure if the 110$ pledge gets me some nice goodies, I actually blacked out when I saw ''access to beta'' and threw everything else in the garbage
    You can add clothes as an add-on if your pledge isn't finalized yet. If it is? I don't know what to say, but It seems extremely unlikely that the "Backers only" Hoodies and Shirts would go on sale generally. Maybe email Team@owlcatgames.com? They may be able to help you?

Front: Hail to the Kings!
    Back: Kingmaker Logo

Or vice versa... either or
    I know! Start swinging! Eventually you'll lop off the head of someone important and then the good fights will REALLY start!
    -- Lilarcor

Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    You can add clothes as an add-on if your pledge isn't finalized yet. If it is? I don't know what to say, but It seems extremely unlikely that the "Backers only" Hoodies and Shirts would go on sale generally. Maybe email Team@owlcatgames.com? They may be able to help you?
    couldnt find clothes as an add-on, I sent an email to team@owlcatgames.com to ask if there is any possibilities. I think berserkerkitten will be the one to see the e-mail xD

Spoiler:

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarche View Post
    couldnt find clothes as an add-on, I sent an email to team@owlcatgames.com to ask if there is any possibilities. I think berserkerkitten will be the one to see the e-mail xD
    Physical pre-orders and add-ons have been removed, because we're producing them now and can't accept anymore physical orders if we want to release them on time.

Folks with physical Kickstarter pledges who have yet to complete their transfers can still select the shirts and hoodies. But that's about it.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Hail to the Kings is really awesome... Unfortunately, I think people would think it was a reference to Ash and Evil Dead franchise... The Brady Bunch idea is way cool on the totem poll!

Will there be any made for purchase later on? I was unable to fund more for the kickstarter. I ran out of money getting the $110 tier, but I really love this game and have faith in it, so would like to show it when I walk around the neighborhood!

How about a concert style t-shirt design. Some graphic on the front, maybe the load screen... Then on the back the set list could be replaced by the developers and fictional song title that could totally relate to a nickname of theirs of have something to do with how they contributed to the project.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12