Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wild Shape

Quote Originally Posted by Dragao_Preto View Post
    Stratagemini, have you seen anything about swimming or climbing? These are both base character skills that can been greatly increased by switching to certain animal forms.
    I think atleast climb have be seen (as an black & white "book" option to climb up to the wall). For me that is OK. After all it would be quite hard to make every possible wall/hill/rock/tower/tree and so on possible to climb not to mention use of rope and walk between 2 house or so.

I just hope there are enough points where you can use your swim, jump and climb skills.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
    I just hope there are enough points where you can use your swim, jump and climb skills.
    I agree. Even when playing on the table top, at lot of my DM's didn't make us use these skills too much either. The same goes with survival. Sometimes I've found myself not even really putting points in them, though they should be important, because they almost seem useless at times. Hopefully the developers make having these skills very advantageous during certain fights and parts in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragao_Preto View Post
    Stratagemini, have you seen anything about swimming or climbing? These are both base character skills that can been greatly increased by switching to certain animal forms.
    There was definitely climing in Alexander Mishulin's playthrough video. I believe it is under the "Mobility" skill; but I am uncertain.

Oh man, that is a HUGE bummer about not being able to fly. I too play my Druid not to turn into a bear and pretend to be a tank, but the more creative and fun stuff, like turn into a bird and knock out a maze WAY faster than could have been done by the party all walking together. Bummer. :(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12