Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    "Baron make Nok-Nok feel like chest is on fire! But without pain! Right here." Nok-nok gestures to where his heart rests. "Nok-Nok like baron's eyes. They're so shiny. Nok-Nok wishes Nok-Nok could wear them like a necklace! Or a shiny Ring! But Nok-Nok doesn't wanna take them from baron. Nok-Nok is confused by how Nok-Nok feel. Can Baron Explain to Nok-Nok?" The goblin seems genuinely confused.

1. What is love?
    2. Baby, don't hurt me.
    2. Don't hurt me!
    3. No more of this nonsense!
    This is brilliant.
    "Don't believe everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

"Nok-Nok is worried that Baron might steal Nok-Nok's heart like so many shinies. Or that Baron will get mad at Nok-Nok and kick Nok-Nok out of tribe like runt of litter. Nok-Nok not know if Nok-Nok can trust Baron."

1. I'm never going to give you up.
    2. I'm never going to let you down.
    3. I'm definitely going to run around and desert you.

edit: If Nok-Nok's romance is entirely composed of song lyrics that would make me soooo happy :D
    I know! Start swinging! Eventually you'll lop off the head of someone important and then the good fights will REALLY start!
    -- Lilarcor

Quote Originally Posted by praguepride View Post
    "Nok-Nok is worried that Baron might steal Nok-Nok's heart like so many shinies. Or that Baron will get mad at Nok-Nok and kick Nok-Nok out of tribe like runt of litter. Nok-Nok not know if Nok-Nok can trust Baron."

1. I'm never going to give you up.
    2. I'm never going to let you down.
    3. I'm definitely going to run around and desert you.

edit: If Nok-Nok's romance is entirely composed of song lyrics that would make me soooo happy :D
    Choice 3 is the best choice for a PC romance ever. Bonus points if Nok-Nok immediately goes hostile and tries to stab you.

A Nok-Nok romance could be enabled with silly cheat codes. That might actually get it in the game. (I'm still facepalming).

I hope it isnt a cheat code. Viconia from BG2 was notoriously difficult to unlock as there were a lot of ways to fall off of it.

I'm uncertain as to how to feel about this. On the one hand, I love it and think it's a BRILLIANT idea. On the other....it gives me a scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Trendane View Post
    I'm uncertain as to how to feel about this. On the one hand, I love it and think it's a BRILLIANT idea. On the other....it gives me a scared.
    Embrace those feelings! That is the proper response to the majesty of Nok-Nok's romantic prowess! Truly, is there any gift more romantic than the severed heads of your enemies? Or a Necklace made from their ears?

Nok-Nok believes he's on his way to becoming a god? Well, to my knowledge there is no Goblin God of Romance! Nok-Nok could be it!

Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    Embrace those feelings! That is the proper response to the majesty of Nok-Nok's romantic prowess! Truly, is there any gift more romantic than the severed heads of your enemies? Or a Necklace made from their ears?

Nok-Nok believes he's on his way to becoming a god? Well, to my knowledge there is no Goblin God of Romance! Nok-Nok could be it!
    I'm afraid of what *goblin* romance is...
    What do you call a dragon who ate a bunch of adventurers? A party-pooper!
    If you Awaken a chicken, is it speaking fowl language?
    What do you say when a treefolk betrays you? Tree-son!

Quote Originally Posted by ForestDew View Post
    I'm afraid of what *goblin* romance is...
    "Awesome." The word you are looking for to complete your sentence is: "Awesome." As in: "Goblin Romance is Awesome."

Another possible word you might have been looking for is "Arson." They are pronounced somewhat similarly, after all.
    Last edited by Stratagemini; 08-10-2017 at 06:01 PM.

I would find this...highly improbable. It would be cool though if there was a line somewhere where you ask Nok-Nok his feelings on love. And get a HK-47 styled response.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast