Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by jakl201 View Post
    I would find this...highly improbable. It would be cool though if there was a line somewhere where you ask Nok-Nok his feelings on love. And get a HK-47 styled response.
    "Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds."

Seems a bit verbose and articulate for a Goblin, honestly. Maybe something more... to the point?

"Nok-Nok hear love is when heart races and can't breathe; so Nok-Nok knowses what love is! Love is feeling other people get when theys is stabbed in heart by Nok-Nok!"

Oooh chappie style:

FEEL THE LOVE! FEEL THE LOVE! CAN YOU FEELS THE LOVE TONIGHT?

<stab stab stab>

Bumping for Romance! Nok Nok is excellently written, And he clearly has Chemistry with Linzi (like pure sodium and water!), He needs to have the Baron set him up with her!

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    How awesome would it be if Nok-Nok got close enough to Linzi to get his hands on her chronicles, so he could add his very own chapter about the baron's adventures? Sure, goblins aren't keen on written words to say the very least, but surely he could contribute a picture or two. :D
    http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

Or burn down the Chronicles as the source of a New Game Plus Mode (credit to CyberMephit for the Idea that I have now shamelessly stolen as my headcanon).

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    Or burn down the Chronicles as the source of a New Game Plus Mode (credit to CyberMephit for the Idea that I have now shamelessly stolen as my headcanon).
    What an absolute genius! :D
    http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

!!

+1 that is amazing

All of the romances I remember Chris writing end tragically.
    Did you ever play Fallout 2? It wasn't a typical, well-thought out RPG romance, but it was a damn good laugh. You could get involved with a farmer's son or daughter. After a few dialogue clicks and some off screen action, you end up in a shotgun wedding and stuck with a permanent (and terrible) teammate... I mean spouse. :P

I swear to God, Miria shot my character or one of the other party members with her SMG more times than she hit the enemy, lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123