View Poll Results: I want the new playable race to be...

Voters
1999. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aasimar

849 42.47%
  • Dhampir

346 17.31%
  • Elemental

804 40.22%
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar

The Extra Race Poll

Hey there, Pathfinders!

As announced in today's new Kickstarter Update, our crowdfunding sum is now at $1.026.681 - and that means we're getting a new race.

We're asking all of you backers and supportes to pick among the following options for one new playable race:

1. Aasimar
    2. Dhampir
    3. Elemental*

*Humans, whose family trees include elemental beings. If elementals win the vote, we will add playable Sylphs, Undines, Ifrits and Oreads.

Important: Should the elemantals win the vote, please be aware that this race will get limited customization options. There will be one set of portraits and customization options for the lot of them, which will vary in colour depending on your chosen element.

This poll is going to end on May 14th. The top vote on May 14th is going to become the the new playable race.

IF YOU CANNOT VOTE IN THIS POLL, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TRANSFERRED YOUR KICKSTARTER PLEDGE TO OUR BACKER PORTAL!♥ Simply saying what you would vote for does nothing, that's not how this poll works.
    Last edited by Berserkerkitten; 05-04-2018 at 01:04 PM.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Elemental please

I only clicked elemental because it adds 4 where as the other 2 add only 1. otherwise aasimar would win my money

Elementals are the way to go, especially if you throw in more archetypes, sorc bloodlines, etc. Really excited to see this as an option and I am loving how well you have done with the game so far. The BETA is great!

Well... if I only get one option why would I not go for the one that adds 4?

Elemental, if you please. But only because you didn't offer Tiefling.

Aasimar!!!

I have voted for Aasimar.

Aasimar for sure. I'm not voting for elemental just because they get 4 options. I think you weighted the voting by saying it.

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast