View Poll Results: I want the new playable race to be...

Voters
1999. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aasimar

849 42.47%
  • Dhampir

346 17.31%
  • Elemental

804 40.22%
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    ok thx hoagie my other questions lets say I play aasimar sorcerer who picks the celestial bloodline at level 20 would that make me half-celestial and how long is a aasimar lifespan is it the same as a half-elf or a human
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 05-01-2018 at 08:53 AM.

If that's what the capstone says you become, then that's what you become. Otherwise, don't expect it. On lifespan, I'm not sure it matters. Yes, the game takes place over the course of 5 years but that allows all races.

Quote Originally Posted by hoagie View Post
    If that's what the capstone says you become, then that's what you become. Otherwise, don't expect it. On lifespan, I'm not sure it matters. Yes, the game takes place over the course of 5 years but that allows all races.
    ok thx I alway like the little details in pathfinder and d&d evan if there don't make mush use in gameplay there could make use in the ending of the game like the longevity feat
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 05-01-2018 at 11:00 AM.

I personally think that the poll would have been much closer among all three choices if it had been Tiefling instead of Dhampir.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoralis View Post
    I personally think that the poll would have been much closer among all three choices if it had been Tiefling instead of Dhampir.
    agreed dhampir just reminds me of this
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 05-02-2018 at 12:42 AM.

The problem with elementals is they've already said there would be a lack of customization options for them due to the x4 content requirements.
    I know! Start swinging! Eventually you'll lop off the head of someone important and then the good fights will REALLY start!
    -- Lilarcor

Senior Member JulietRosalieMelusine's Avatar
    I voted Elemental, but Aasimar is good as well. Especially if Aasimars have wings.

Quote Originally Posted by JulietRosalieMelusine View Post
    I voted Elemental, but Aasimar is good as well. Especially if Aasimars have wings.
    you get wings if you pick the celestial bloodline I don't know if we can pick racial feats witch lets you get angel wings

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Kitten View Post
    you get wings if you pick the celestial bloodline I don't know if we can pick racial feats witch lets you get angel wings
    Eh, I don't know if I'd hold out much hope. Owlcat wouldn't even include Tieflings in the vote because of how difficult it would be to integrate things like horns with the existing armor and clothing models. I mean, they could just add wings and let them clip through everything. I'm not sure how they work, but are they actual wings or "ethereal"? If the latter, then it would be perfectly acceptable for them to act that way in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckFate View Post
    Eh, I don't know if I'd hold out much hope. Owlcat wouldn't even include Tieflings in the vote because of how difficult it would be to integrate things like horns with the existing armor and clothing models. I mean, they could just add wings and let them clip through everything. I'm not sure how they work, but are they actual wings or "ethereal"? If the latter, then it would be perfectly acceptable for them to act that way in the game.
    we will have to wait and see on a positive note we getting way more feats & spell than neverwinter nights one and two
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 05-02-2018 at 03:53 PM.

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast