Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    (note that sometimes an actor’s delivery can be so unexpected, it’s possible that a voice actor can change a character’s personality, and we’ll write the character with the actor’s voice and personality in mind – this occurred when working with James Urbaniak in Fallout: New Vegas: Old World Blues, for example).
    Wait, you didn't intentionally insert Rusty Venture into the Fallout univerese? MY FAN THEORIES ARE RUINED

@Pathfinder, then it's a good thing that we reached the funding goal of the extra story chapter which is supposed to take us to level 20 as part of the core game.

Personally, rather than seeing DLC, I would like them to tackle another adventure path and give us a new story to work through on the way to level 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Belky View Post
    @Pathfinder, then it's a good thing that we reached the funding goal of the extra story chapter which is supposed to take us to level 20 as part of the core game.

Personally, rather than seeing DLC, I would like them to tackle another adventure path and give us a new story to work through on the way to level 20.
    ^This. I totally agree. Why ask for DLCs when we could have an entirely new level 1-20 game based on a different AP? Pathfinder has so many great APs such that even without DLCs/expansions we'll be swimming in Pathfinder games for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Belky View Post

I think same with you with that another adventure path.

But I have understand that even without that extra chapter if you would not only play mainquest(s) (around 40 hour) but allso pretty much every sidequest and explore areas you would get your character(s) up to level 20. Now there are just around 20 hour more to play.(+ mac and linux versions) with that extra chapter. So I guess total playtime now is maybe 50 hour mainquests and 100 hour with sidequests? Not sure if someone told how long that extra chapter is in game time?
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    She did it for the Lolth.
    I'll see myself out.
    Whelp. It's about that time.

I guess I misspoke earlier. I said "give us a new story to work through on the way to level 20" when I should have said "give us a new story to work through on future characters".

I haven't seen or hear how much time the new chapter will add to the game time. If the hope for the original game is 40 hours and 5 game years, then adding another 10 hours should add a year to a year and a half to the game.

So... what I'm hearing here... is that there is still time to give Nok Nok a romance arc?

By the time Nok Nok gets a romantic arc, he will be long dead. Instead it will be his grandson Nuk Nuk's story arc.

He did it all for the nukie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12